Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus, she’s struggling to get the €100k. Where’s the money she said MWS had and all the online donations? The volume of anonymous small donations looks a little suspect

Reactions: 6
@petal1 did you miss the Christmas morning sermon from Sr June about being kind 🤣🤣🤣
I did miss it! Watching now - tis like a sermon at mass 😂 'think before you speak and ask yourself - is this kind?" Those nasty trolls obviously still playing on her mind. She looks demented.

• Haha
Yet another free pair of Melissa Curry earrings…3 or 4 pairs gifted this year, must be about €800 worth. She could have done an auction or a raffle for a pair of those earrings on her Instagram page. If all her followers bought a raffle e-ticket for a €1 she could have made 3 grand 🙄
Those earrings though…not nice at all.

Reactions: 8
Yet another free pair of Melissa Curry earrings…3 or 4 pairs gifted this year, must be about €800 worth. She could have done an auction or a raffle for a pair of those earrings on her Instagram page. If all her followers bought a raffle e-ticket for a €1 she could have made 3 grand 🙄
Those earrings though…not nice at all.
Did you see that 'Mama Bear' wasn't getting in the sea today?

Reactions: 3
Has the begging stopped for the failed fundraiser …
It’s been replaced by her showing off her gifted/begged for stuff and talking about how she’s “catching up on her sleep”.
Have no idea why an unemployed woman who stands at the water’s edge three times a day needs to catch up on their sleep.

• Haha
It’s been replaced by her showing off her gifted/begged for stuff and talking about how she’s “catching up on her sleep”.
Have no idea why an unemployed woman who stands at the water’s edge three times a day needs to catch up on their sleep.
And saying said sleep was 'well deserved'. Who says that about themselves?

Reactions: 7
[/QUOT
For some strange reason she seems to think she has gone through some sort of major trauma by the sounds of her stories. Having to reconnect with her family and sleep. The woman is at home all day long.
I was reluctant to bring this up (and probably why this whole fundraiser pissed me off so much) but I did a 10 day walk across the Sahara desert for the Simon Community - I raised the money - did the walk - it was tough - and then came home and went back to work the following day. So did everyone. We raised WAY more than June without the constant begging, guilt tripping etc.
This is a complete self promotion. Make no mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Shall64
I know you're not looking for praise but seriously fair play. You did what you set out to do having set an actual challenge for yourself. I'm sure nobody who donated through you /sponsored you could have any complaint or doubt.
June's entire tone and focus was off. She's all about the self promotion and the free tit. If she was any good at all she'd shelve the sponsored swim idea for next year and instead do a month of instahunning on behalf of the charity - donate all those free furniture pieces and toiletries, donate every penny raised from affiliate links, hold a charity auction of all the dry robes and spendy perfumes and duck-ugly earrings. Just for one month let less fortunate people benefit from all that free stuff, instead of gleefully gathering it all to herself while harping on about how little she supposedly has but how fecking great she nevertheless supposedly is.
Get the hotel she part owns to establish a meaningful, ongoing relationship with the social grocery people's donations will help to open (anything would be better than just firing a paltry €500 after all they made from the "fundraising events" this year - looks like the Armada was one of the biggest beneficiaries, despite representing themselves as a benefactor).
I think it'd be an interesting angle and brands would be vying to get involved as any association with a charity will boost their sales.

Reactions: 8
Has the begging stopped for the failed fundraiser …
The mother Teresa act is over. Back to begging and tagging free tit.
---
sure she doesn’t Work so has nothing else to do but dip the toe . Why did she never show an actual swim

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.