Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her entire campaign is a laughing stock. Less than 50% of target currently, only 60 out of 63 swims complete, no transparency over bag packs, bingo nights, afternoon teas but she’s declaring herself a success. She an absolute failure. Less than 50% of target = fail. The woman who doesn’t look at Tattle or idonate is GLUED to both.
---

She’s an awful person
I'm by no means a fan but.... isn't €100k for charity a good thing?

I mean, the Rick o Shea book club had a target of 40k and that was hit, and for his profile you'd imagine it would be fairly easy but it was a bit of a slog.

Reactions: 5
Any money raised for charity is a good thing however to utilise a fundraiser as an opportunity to gain adherents and publicity is awful. Not to mention that three events were held at a family business (launch night, afternoon tea and bingo) when there are other venues in the community that could have done so. Wait and see the big celebration night out tonight will too be in the Armada.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Hozier played a sold out gig at the 3Arena tonight. He donated the €420k sales tonight to Childline.
No fanfare. No constant self congratulation and constant self promotion.
That how you do it June.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤣 she's gone down to the beach in her pyjamas and dressing gown to see "her community" going for their swim - she doesn't have to get in the sea, so she's not getting in the sea. What a bleeping martyr. She should do something else to raise funds next year because this ain't it.

Reactions: 4
🤣 she's gone down to the beach in her pyjamas and dressing gown to see "her community" going for their swim - she doesn't have to get in the sea, so she's not getting in the sea. What a bleeping martyr. She should do something else to raise funds next year because this ain't it.
The real issue is June herself. The act has worn thin. She’s not liked. People buy people…if June was a fraction as popular as she thinks she is she would have blown her target. I don’t see how being 47% of target is a success. Though she alluded to the fact that MWS have funds to add.

The real issue is June herself. The act has worn thin. She’s not liked. People buy people…if June was a fraction as popular as she thinks she is she would have blown her target. I don’t see how being 47% of target is a success. Though she alluded to the fact that MWS have funds to add.
She said the collection is going since September so it has no relevance her walking to the water and back again only for her own selfishness and self praise act of martyr. Everyone in Ennis knows what she’s like and run a mile when herself and the mother approach. It’s all a act

She said the collection is going since September so it has no relevance her walking to the water and back again only for her own selfishness and self praise act of martyr. Everyone in Ennis knows what she’s like and run a mile when herself and the mother approach. It’s all a act
It’s hilarious how the local people have spilt the tea here! Juney and her mama must be apoplectic. You can see it in Juneys eyes and mannerisms that she’s absolutely furious. It would be funny to send a link to this thread to MWS.

It’s hilarious how the local people have spilt the tea here! Juney and her mama must be apoplectic. You can see it in Juneys eyes and mannerisms that she’s absolutely furious. It would be funny to send a link to this thread to MWS.
I wonder how 'kind' she's being behind the scenes? Some of her recent posts smacked of defiance

• Heart
It is if it was done with transparency and integrity. This wasn’t.
I actually think it’s greedy and too much asking people for 200k. Most people do what they can and give what they can. i saw this cow in action during the summer. She flirted over anyone in the public eye and basically ignored anyone arriving without a expensive gift. Her “community “ are mortified associated with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am STILL astonished that she is referring to swimming in any capacity with literally ZERO footage of it!! She may have dipped, paddled, dallied, pottered around in her flowery swim caps but she certainly didn't swim. She could have called this absolutely anything else except for a SWIM fundraiser. 🙃

She is also creepy AF with a martyr complex for sure. 😬🥴 People are sick and tired of fakeness and non transparency. The only way to verify what everyone is thinking is on here as IG and social media in general is so filtered and false 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kinda funny she’s posting about integrity…she doesn’t even know the meaning of the word. The sooner she fecks off Instagram the better

Reactions: 7
The whole thing is the most self serving farce I’ve ever seen.
As for “her community” - some days there are only two other people down there. Two.
Says it all.
even the sly eye on her. She can’t look straight. As someone said not one video of her actually swimming Or under the water. Face full of makeup. MWS had a month to add up total. The whole thing is shady as duck.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.