Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I'm sure she mentioned it at the beginning when she was saying why her target was so high.
Ah, OK. I didn't hear any mention of it from her, but that's probably because I skip through her talking as can't stand her voice 😂

Can't believe she was out buying herself a new bag already. She doesn't waste any time! And she's so, so exhausted but managed the hairdresser and bag shopping. And still no mention of the 3 make-up swims 😡

Reactions: 6
No post = it bombed🤣🤣 The begging is going to go up a notch or two judging by current situation
She’s a sneaky cow. Making herself out to be mother Teresa but taking nothing but free tit all year and relentless begging. She’s a horrible individual and I laugh at her calling swimmers her community. duck off woman, they’re people who like to swim nothing to do with you. They should sue her if she sticks phone in their face
---
Guys I'm just putting this out there,

I am not incredibly sad as unhappy and there is no need to pity me. I live a wonderful private life. I am happy to pay for everything for myself, I have worked hard to not be reliant on others, I can buy my own shoes and not even have to beg online for some.

I pity the fools who have given up every ounce of privacy to receive a freebie, They are sharing their homes their families their locations. Security and privacy is 0

I love this site as it calls out so much bullshit going on online.

And lastly June I'm not just a keyboard warrior if I saw you I'd happily tell you what I think too😁
Well said she plays the game very well with her sneaky sly eyes. Can’t stand her
---
I thought a swim was 20 minutes in the water. She was called out because she just walks in and out and doesn’t go under

Reactions: 4
Why is she bleating on about having raised over 100 thousand when the idonate is 10 grand short of that number. She has to be holding a wad of dosh back to throw in at the last minute and boost the total. June said it before and I'll say it again....you are an out and out selfish, good for nothing but shite looking bags and clothes sneak. We ALL see you 🧐😡

Reactions: 5
Is it not pure evident from her hair that she hasn’t being in the water? A strand of hair hasn’t moved out of once since she had it done yesterday. Not so much as a sniffle for someone who’s on immune suppression drugs and in the cold sea for 21 days.
A paddle is not sea swimming June you absolute fraudster. I’m thrilled you didn’t make your target of 200k as your true colours shone true this year and thanks to Tattle she’s being rattled and called out, She’ll no doubt reach 100k as she’s loads of donations to lodge on today so take no notice of her blubbering and begging. She didn’t even make it halfway to this years target and that says it all given the platform she has.

Attachments

Why is she bleating on about having raised over 100 thousand when the idonate is 10 grand short of that number. She has to be holding a wad of dosh back to throw in at the last minute and boost the total. June said it before and I'll say it again....you are an out and out selfish, good for nothing but shite looking bags and clothes sneak. We ALL see you 🧐😡
About time this witch was exposed for what she really is .
---
She’s vile and everyone knows it. Total lick arse to celebs with poor me story but cold witch in true life

Why is she bleating on about having raised over 100 thousand when the idonate is 10 grand short of that number. She has to be holding a wad of dosh back to throw in at the last minute and boost the total
She hasn’t been transparent about the funds raised at all. Where’s the afternoon tea and the bingo funds. I guarantee you if you were to scratch the surface a little bit more you’ll open up a can of worms 🐛

She hasn’t been transparent about the funds raised at all. Where’s the afternoon tea and the bingo funds. I guarantee you if you were to scratch the surface a little bit more you’ll open up a can of worms 🐛
She’s so defensive and full of shite and self praise and daily boasting you’d be suspicious. She doesn’t work so has nothing else to do but dip a toe in water. She’s just dropped 300 quid on another bag,

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s so defensive and full of shite and self praise and daily boasting you’d be suspicious. She doesn’t work so has nothing else to do but dip a toe in water. She’s just dropped 300 quid on another bag,
Was the tinfoil bag really €300? Jesus. She was robbed.
Honest to God, she's entitled to buy whatever ghastly clothing and accessories she desires but think what the Simon Community could do with €300 and she's shiteing it away on one of the ugliest handbags I've ever seen. The woman has no conscience (as well as no taste).

Ha, her latest video that’s it’s very wild so will only be a paddle. Is she for real? Every swim has being a paddle, what a gobshite. The Armada are obviously after making a fortune benefitting from her fundraiser and the only profits gone to MWS are from the raffle which was all donated prizes. WTAF? Every cent of that bingo & afternoon tea should have went to MWS!!

If she did a raffle for even half the things she is gifted there would be a nice bit of extra money in the pot for Mid West Simon.

Is she oblivious to how bad it looks to be accepting all these freebies when she is trying to raise money and awareness for homeless people. You'd say something if she bought stuff herself.

Like she could have asked DFS for a voucher to raffle instead of accepting the sofa. Would be good PR for DFS plus more money. Or she could have given it the Simon community- don't they have accomodation. I am sure they could do with a sofa somewhere.

Either she doesnt see how bad this looks in terms of the optics or she doesnt care and see these freebies as her "reward" for all her hard work. I really can't tell what option it is as she comes across so privileged and unable to comprehend that a fiver is a lot to some people.

Either way its a lot of missed opportunities. But she has missed her target by a country mile. The fact she couldnt even make the same as last year is embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 9
What about the 3 missing swims?!? You haven't done 63 'swims' June. And she's out again tonight - she can't be that tired so.

Was the tinfoil bag really €300? Jesus. She was robbed.
Honest to God, she's entitled to buy whatever ghastly clothing and accessories she desires but think what the Simon Community could do with €300 and she's shiteing it away on one of the ugliest handbags I've ever seen. The woman has no conscience (as well as no taste).
I thought she bought one of those bags a few weeks back. A few of the Huns have promoted them recently and it’s the most ugly thing on planet earth
---
---
She’s vile and everyone knows it. Total lick arse to celebs with poor me story but cold witch in true life
@Lucydowl she’ll be putting you on blast!!! She doesn’t like the online trolls 🤣🤣
---
---
@Lucydowl she’ll be putting you on blast!!! She doesn’t like the online trolls 🤣🤣
Ha, her latest video that’s it’s very wild so will only be a paddle. Is she for real? Every swim has being a paddle, what a gobshite. The Armada are obviously after making a fortune benefitting from her fundraiser and the only profits gone to MWS are from the raffle which was all donated prizes. WTAF? Every cent of that bingo & afternoon tea should have went to MWS!!
hold up…the tickets for the afternoon tea were €55 per person and she said it was a sell out. Where did that money go to? Was that not for MWS? And the bingo - where did those funds go. I don’t get it, who is she fundraising for…Mid West Simon or The Armada?

Last edited:
I thought she bought one of those bags a few weeks back. A few of the Huns have promoted them recently and it’s the most ugly thing on planet earth
---

---

hold up…the tickets for the afternoon tea were €55 per person and she said it was a sell out. Where did that money go to? Was that not for MWS? And the bingo - where did those funds go. I don’t get it, who is she fundraising for…Mid West Simon or The Armada?
Ohh I’d say that €55 covered the afternoon tea and use of the function room. Miserable family with all their money & only a miserly donation of €500 which will be a tax expense. John Burke didn’t even offer prizes for the raffle this year.
---
And over & out!! Final day & €91,769 and 3 swims owed. Any further donations don’t matter June, you failed against the clock and were short a whopper €108,231.
Merry Christmas Tattlers 🎄🎁
---
There’s June the inspirational martyr off home now for Christmas. 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Ohh I’d say that €55 covered the afternoon tea and use of the function room. Miserable family with all their money & only a miserly donation of €500 which will be a tax expense. John Burke didn’t even offer prizes for the raffle this year.
Then she completely misled the public. If I went to that afternoon tea I would be expecting ALL the funds raised to go to the charity. Christ, this is becoming more shady by the minute.

Then she completely misled the public. If I went to that afternoon tea I would be expecting ALL the funds raised to go to the charity. Christ, this is becoming more shady by the minute.
And anyone who dares question her is a 'troll' and an 'awful person' 😡
Her latest post says the total will be 'well over' €100,000.

I heard from a few that the afternoon tea was a complete flop and a total rip off for what little they received. They got no glass of Prosecco which was to be included. If all proceeds went to MWS you’d say fair enough it was for charity but to think the hotel profited on the back of it is just appalling.
---
Does anyone else see a resemblance to Ursula the Sea Witch since she got the hair done 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard from a few that the afternoon tea was a complete flop and a total rip off for what little they received. They got no glass of Prosecco which was to be included. If all proceeds went to MWS you’d say fair enough it was for charity but to think the hotel profited on the back of it is just appalling.
As much of a schneaky schnake junie is I really don't think she'd be that brazen?!?!? Can anyone clarify?

Reactions: 3
Ohh she’s glued to Tattle. Hi June 😂😂
---
As much of a schneaky schnake junie is I really don't think she'd be that brazen?!?!? Can anyone clarify?
We’ll know shortly when the final funds are added up and what money came from the afternoon tea & bingo. The Armada are probably doing their costings & they’ll probably issue June whatever profit leftover. She’s fairly confident that she’s going to surpass last year which was over 150k was it not?

• Haha
Ohh she’s glued to Tattle. Hi June 😂😂
---

We’ll know shortly when the final funds are added up and what money came from the afternoon tea & bingo. The Armada are probably doing their costings & they’ll probably issue June whatever profit leftover. She’s fairly confident that she’s going to surpass last year which was over 150k was it not?
Her entire campaign is a laughing stock. Less than 50% of target currently, only 60 out of 63 swims complete, no transparency over bag packs, bingo nights, afternoon teas but she’s declaring herself a success. She an absolute failure. Less than 50% of target = fail. The woman who doesn’t look at Tattle or idonate is GLUED to both.
---
And anyone who dares question her is a 'troll' and an 'awful person' 😡
She’s an awful person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.