Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mid west Simon need to cut all ties with June. She has done significant reputational damage to them because she is s clearly very strongly disliked.

And she has 6 swims left to complete, not 3.

Reactions: 5
To think someone who consistently bangs on about how sensitive kind they are s conserving keeping the money to buy something when they’ve had so much free stuff. It’s shocking. Mid west Simon should consider if they want to be associated with that. Shes a glory hunter!
The irony and ego of even posting about how 'kind' somene was to 'her' because she's such a good person, if she could only see that it really would put people thinking about just how kind she really is. Like many others have said she has enough dry robes and fancy swimsuits and hats to do her until the end of time. She gets loads of freebies, she's getting collabs and was tagging a PR person last week, so no doubt working with someone now to capitalise on her 'fame'. No harm in that if she was transparent about it.

And the huns defending her, I wonder how much Muireann put in the fundraiser and as said above the Armada putting 500 in is scandalous, if that's all they did put in, I'm hoping they have made other donations, because they 100% benefit hugely from her philantrophy.

And all the local TD's etc putting money in, like WTF, promoting themselves out of whose pocket. Its all so shady and does she even have a registered charity number. Who is she accountable to. And someone mentioned on the iDonate about her hiring someone, what's that about? Her 'community' are her unpaid slaves :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
The whole thing is the most self serving farce I’ve ever seen.
As for “her community” - some days there are only two other people down there. Two.
Says it all.

Reactions: 9
As for “her community” - some days there are only two other people down there. Two.
Says it all.
These people have jobs though surely? She's doing 3 dips a day, all within the hours of a typical work day, but most people wouldn't be able to make themselves available. There's always a bigger crowd there on weekends.
Her "community" is small alright but those remaining seem loyal to her.

Reactions: 2
She's sitting in the car telling everyone how tired she is, how much rest she's going to catch up on, she's exhausted and taking a well-deserved rest over Christmas - the usual me, me, me 'my community' etc...

Then a new story and she says she's looking out the window at the awful weather and rain, dreadful conditions. I thought, here we go, she's going to say she's been thinking about all the homeless who live this reality every day. But no, not our Juney - she was thinking about how she how she dipped her toenails in all month in frost, rain, wind, did I mention frost. Jesus, she's actually so up her own hole it's no wonder she has bowel problems....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's sitting in the car telling everyone how tired she is, how much rest she's going to catch up on, she's exhausted and taking a well-deserved rest over Christmas - the usual me, me, me 'my community' etc...

Then a new story and she says she's looking out the window at the awful weather and rain, dreadful conditions. I thought, here we go, she's going to say she's been thinking about all the homeless who live this reality every day. But no, not our Juney - she was thinking about how she how she dipped her toenails in all month in frost, rain, wind, did I mention frost. Jesus, she's actually so up her own hole it's no wonder she has bowel problems....
I still can’t fathom what she needs a “rest” from though. Her children are grown up, she doesn’t work. Apart from “getting in the water” what else is she doing all day long?

Says it all.
And sher you’d go to any little seaside town in the country and find 2 or 3 swimmers of a morning and more at weekends so those people would be there anyway. Nothing to do with June, the thief.
---
And all the local TD's etc putting money in, like WTF, promoting themselves out of whose pocket
And the county council. A freedom of information request should be sent in about the donations from the two councillors and the county council. These people/bodies are funded by tax payers money. It’s highly questionable
---
I still can’t fathom what she needs a “rest” from though. Her children are grown up, she doesn’t work. Apart from “getting in the water” what else is she doing all day long?
She’s tired from being a full time narcissist and doing sweet fk all.

Last edited:
Another bag pack on this morning in Dunnes stores Jetland Limerick, I wonder will this money be added to her fundraiser or go direct to MWS? It’s not all about just her though, MWS need to be more transparent and publish where this funding is being spent, all I saw the last time she raised money was their offices done up and new furniture etc, I’ve not heard of one person in Limerick helped by the MWS & I’ve known a few in emergency accommodation and none of them were helped or housed by MWS. Needless to say i packed my own shopping and didn’t contribute to their own bucket collection. The only thing I ever seen at MWS is the vulchers who go down for their free hampers and food that shouldn’t even be eligible for them as they’re probably getting so many social welfare benefits and bonuses that they’re better off that the families working full time who get no support.

Reactions: 11
Here’s she’s on now posting an address to which all free gifts for June can be sent to. Will she ever stop. Ohh June you forgot to mark your free swim hat as a gift received in the post today!!! Drop in the hint that you need more new hats.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Came on to post the same two photos from her - gawd she's a brazen thing. Your nasty side is showing, June! "Aul miserable souls" - don't think anyone here is miserable, we just value honesty and transparency. For someone who doesn't let the 'trolls' get to her, the 'trolls' obviously really get to her 😂
She'll have a load of new dry robes and swim wear now after sharing her address. But it's all for the charity!

Reactions: 7
Here’s she’s on now posting an address to which all free gifts for June can be sent to. Will she ever stop. Ohh June you forgot to mark your free swim hat as a gift received in the post today!!! Drop in the hint that you need more new hats.
Jesus Christ she's outrageous!

Reactions: 4
She must be onto her sister in law Garrihy looking for interviews in RSVP now, desperate to get over the €100,000 mark, no where near her target she set of €200k never mind last years €150k raised. Utter bulkshig then saying the money is going towards a MWS grocery store in Ennis, are the for real?!!! Helping the homeless is what the money is for, are all the hundreds of homeless in the streets on Limerick going to hitch a lift to Ennis for a tin of beans? Absolutely ridiculous, I’ll never support this charity ever again.

Attachments

Ah stop, this gave me the best laugh 🤣🤣

I’m confused though, June herself said she was “very nervous”. I was agreeing with her. How’s that trolling?!🤣🤣🤣

And she does have a mountain to climb, which she also agrees with. June gurl, we’re on the same page. 🤣🤣

Also I never said she wouldn’t reach it, I said she had a mountain to climb. Fake news June, fake news. You might want to review who your alleged “well meaning” friends are. 🤔

No need to light any candles for me…the world is already on fire and I’m an atheist.

Clearly, June is triggered today. And yes, June you have been reported for promoting your family’s business and other businesses and not marking your ads properly.

Wonder will her well meaning friend tell her that 🤣🤣🤣
Jesus, she is trolling you now SB! You hit a nerve lol.

• Haha
Has June ever mentioned this social grocery MWS are using the money for on her own Insta??

Reactions: 2
Beginning to think that a lot of the anonymous donations with messages blowing smoke up her arse are from herself 😂
I’m in stitches reading them. Anyone that thinks her behaviour is inspirational needs to have a good chat with themselves.
Can anyone tell me what Jackie Bonfield (the CAO MWSC) earns per year?

Has June ever mentioned this social grocery MWS are using the money for on her own Insta??
Yes I'm sure she mentioned it at the beginning when she was saying why her target was so high.

Reactions: 3
Beginning to think that a lot of the anonymous donations with messages blowing smoke up her arse are from herself 😂
I’m in stitches reading them. Anyone that thinks her behaviour is inspirational needs to have a good chat with themselves.
Can anyone tell me what Jackie Bonfield (the CAO MWSC) earns per year?
I’d like to know this too.
---
There’s her new bag now that she bought herself from the money people gifted her. I’m sure she got a discount too from the Garrihy one. Bag positioned on her new gifted sofa from DFS as she sits looking smugly of how she’s made a fool out of people again. Ohh & June you haven’t reached €100k yet & in case you’ve forgotten your target was €200k & you’re no where near it,
More in your line June to take “YOUR” swim community over to the Armada for a complimentary meal & drinks tomorrow night given all they have done for you, I’m sure Johnboy & mama Burke will roll out the red carpet for you all.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’d like to know this too.
---
There’s her new bag now that she bought herself from the money people gifted her. I’m sure she got a discount too from the Garrihy one. Bag positioned on her new gifted sofa from DFS as she sits looking smugly of how she’s made a fool out of people again. Ohh & June you haven’t reached €100k yet & in case you’ve forgotten your target was €200k & you’re no where near it,
More in your line June to take “YOUR” swim community over to the Armada for a complimentary meal & drinks tomorrow night given all they have done for you, I’m sure Johnboy & mama Burke will roll out the red carpet for you all.
Jeez that bag is like the foil from the turkey 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.