Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there a comment asking is it wise to run whilst poorly ? She replied saying that she is doing RED January and she is committed (like anyone who didn’t run cos ill isn’t committed enough). She might have had to miss a run or 2 more now being in hospital eh? Silly.
Nah she will run around the hospital corridors pulling her drip stand along for the photo opportunity. Can’t let anyone down can she?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this has been mentioned before but she claims she’s this massive reader but only posts generic chic lit books. Now, there’s nothing wrong with that at all I like them occasionally myself but if she’s such an avid reader like she claims would you not mix it up a bit? (Ps. Giovanna Fletcher’s books are terrible!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this has been mentioned before but she claims she’s this massive reader but only posts generic chic lit books. Now, there’s nothing wrong with that at all I like them occasionally myself but if she’s such an avid reader like she claims would you not mix it up a bit? (Ps. Giovanna Fletcher’s books are terrible!)
Can’t really imagine a grim serial killer tale would fit in with her flower Friday lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking this! Bloody hell, that’s teen reading... she can share books with her daughter.

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell. The first of 100’s of books?? I’ve read longer and more stimulating threads on twitter about anal glands than she has read decent books. JFC.

• Haha
Costing the NHS thousands because she's do utterly selfish. What a twit.
I think we need to give her a bit of slack, it may not be because she’s over done it. She has heart problems and stomach/ stoma problems (apparently are due to her abusing diet pills?). It could be either or

Reactions: 5
I think we need to give her a bit of slack, it may not be because she’s over done it. She has heart problems and stomach/ stoma problems (apparently are due to her abusing diet pills?). It could be either or
I completely understand what you’re saying. But when she’s out running in the freezing cold after declaring ‘man down I’ve had the flu for the entire festive period’ it’s hard to muster some sympathy! The last thing from my mind when I’ve had the cold or a sickness bug is oh let me get out for a run!
surely that won’t help your current ailment never mind the chronic illness that you also live with!

Reactions: 17
She does have a history of overdoing it though. She ran the marathon with a fractured pelvis or whatever it was.

Reactions: 2
I completely understand what you’re saying. But when she’s out running in the freezing cold after declaring ‘man down I’ve had the flu for the entire festive period’ it’s hard to muster some sympathy! The last thing from my mind when I’ve had the cold or a sickness bug is oh let me get out for a run!
surely that won’t help your current ailment never mind the chronic illness that you also live with!
Oh yeah I know - but when she says these things I take them with a pinch of salt. She’s never as ill as she makes out if she can run a marathon. I just think whatever it is, must be bad to land her in hospital

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I know - but when she says these things I take them with a pinch of salt. She’s never as ill as she makes out if she can run a marathon. I just think whatever it is, must be bad to land her in hospital
And as ever, she’s put it on social media to court attention.

Reactions: 5
She is top martyr. What was wrong with going on a leisurely stroll?

Reactions: 3
On the plus side for once Jodi Piccoult isn’t chick lit or trashy. She writes amazing books about really serious topics like abortion rights and racism court cases! I highly recommend her books if anyone’s looking for one.

Reactions: 9
Good god how many reminders do we need that she is currently HOSPITALISED. Guys she’s UNWELL. MAN DOWN.

Reactions: 10
But it’s ok. Her pregnant sister brought her chocolate. Did everyone know her sister is PREGNANT ??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.