Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mac2211

Her face on the last post about her lashes. She looks like The Joker. And no way does she buy them all from Waterstones ... it’s like double the price of Amazon!
View attachment 71390
I buy EVERYTHING off of amazon. Except books I read for pleasure. 😂 then I generally buy them out of Waterstones. I don’t know why, I know it’s a pound or so more than amazon but I like the old fashioned way of going into a book shop and spending ages reading the back of the book, flicking through to see silly things like the size of text or if there is any pictures. 🙈 so I’m not sure why we are slating her for this.

not trying to start an argument just giving my opinion 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Coffeetrampbiatch

I commented pointing out that natural light and a 10 am clock don’t really point to swishing out at the crack of dawn - and she sent me this! The photos were of her holding a shoe and also a hairband on her wrist in the car. Can’t really understand why such a superwoman can’t replace a clock battery but I guess she’s busy with other things 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
I mean I get the criticism and I totally get Tattle, I’m on here myself. But I don’t get messaging someone to be like I think you’re a liar over something so small ? For me Tattle is something that no one has to look at, but DMs are gonna get seen by the person so it seems kind of mean to get in them with stuff that could and has been said on tattle. I’ve just never really understood it, the same way I don’t get why people alert someone that someone is talking about them on tattle. Just feel like it’s better to leave us and them to it.

KNYE_19

Legit thought she was trying to sell me a vibrator watching those stories then.....🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

SpeakEasy

She is EXHAUSTING!! She’s that person who has to be the busiest, always achieving the most, always the tiredest, always being the best..... all to make her life seem super interesting. I used to follow but just got bored of it. Yes she can share what she chooses to BUT she is always putting out there that she lives this packed full life but still is so perfect, makes everything from scratch etc etc. So vanilla, so dull.

eye_rolling_always

🌿I just wanna know if she is still with the husband! 🙊🌿

Part of me thinks 🌿"yes"🌿 because she does so much early morning starts with working and late night running, she wouldn't leave Olivia on her own all those times.

Other half of me is 🌿"no" 🌿 as she literally doesn't mention him AT ALL. Not even to say "family time", it's "mummy and daughter day"🙈

I know we had all those crazy screenshots before but I need to know.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
The baking and how tired she is and the wine 🤣
Perennially perfect Olivia in her pristine Victorian clothes practising instruments and singing and never ever getting dirty or with a hair out of place

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Sorry can’t cope with this actual fluff head bleating on about #flowerfriday and panic buying luxury skincare. Piss off Gemma.

DoubleTrouble1712

I didn’t DM her. I commented on the public post and said it seemed odd that the clock was pointing to 10am and she deleted it and then responded in a DM. I’ve since had another mammoth message from her telling me what lightbulbs she uses 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not being bitchy to her or saying anywhere near what is said here by commenting on her post. We sit and moan about all of these people behind our keyboards but a pet hate of mine is that they’re rarely called out on any of it.

I really like Gem. I think it’s out of order to message her and direct her to read all these hurtful comments in particular at Christmas/new year/birthday/anniversary time.

Doobychoo

If she was made out of chocolate she'd eat herself, everything she does is for likes and adulation, look at me aren't I a warrior shes practically moulding her daughter into a mini version of herself, the clothes, the smile, would it hurt her once in a while to take the poor kid to McDonald's or Burger King? I suppose she'd look a complete twat standing on the tables to get the perfect picture for the gram there! And as for being the tiredest girl in the world I wonder if she fancies swapping with me single full time working mum of two kids who have taken turns this week to come down with the shits and sickness... I've barely had time ram a peice of toast down my throat and wipe me own backside never mind go shopping for flowers and posing my meals!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I can’t be arsed to read through pages to catch up, but am I right in thinking she’s not been declaring #ad or #gifted on many many posts and now she’s been found out?
It would appear so. Looks like she’s employed by the Huf Group and all those posts should have had #ad she’s gone from being likeable but a prissy bitch to unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Her stories about moving day are doing my head in!! Does she live in a parallel universe?? We’re moving into our new home this weekend after a huge renovation project too. Luckily we’re not rushing as been staying at my mums but I’ve got a whole house full of boxes, crap everywhere and I look like shit, but Gemma’s doing the same thing and she’s got time to fill up some fancy bottles with water and foliage and put all her decorations up including flowers in an empty gin bottle? She’s so fake with the tales that sound like she’s so hard-up and busy but she must have been doing bits before this!! Just stop pretending to be some king of frigging martyr

HereForTheLols_

Tonight’s post include the usual typical Gem annoyances:

1) ‘My home is an abundance of school children’s Christmas cards’ (why the need to say ‘school’ before children? How bizarre! Why the word ‘abundance?’ She wants us to think she is clever!)

2) ... ‘as Olivia sits down to write 100 little robin cards’ (oh my daughter is soooo popular, you know?)

3) ‘my home can now be seen from mars ADORNED with a trillion trinkly lights’ (this just screams ‘I want you to think I’ve got sooo much money’ and to make us all think she’s living in a The White Company brochure!)

4) ‘there’s presents disguised in boxes in every room in the house’ (showing off about money again).

5) ‘the elves (note the plural cos one elf isn’t enough like every other home) are up to mischief in every room in the house’

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nothing more to say.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
She's really getting on my tits this week. Her captions are so shit- 'the reality of my flower Friday', 'pancakes are the positivity I need in my life right now'. And she's really saddened by the spa closing for a bit. Wake up Gemma- people are dying, people are having life saving/prolonging treatments cancelled, people are missing out on events like weddings and holidays that they would have saved for and planned for months for. There are sacrifices being made all over the world and shes bleating on about actual rubbish
Flower Friday winds me up the MOST. It is not a thing you pointless stretched hag face. Her world is the size of a pin head.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I’m finding the whole move situation odd.

They renovated a kitchen in her old house so she could only eat toast! Showed us said renovation.

Then as soon as it’s complete moved into new house where she can finally cook again and any small glimpses she gives of the new kitchen look exactly like the old one!

Has she moved? Did she get two of the same kitchens installed? What’s going on?

Either way, she’s just so busy and the tiredest girl in the world so most likely we shall never know!

• Haha