Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a sad twit, i had to unfollow her as she was boring as hellšŸ˜“

Reactions: 7
Youā€™re all 100% right about the martyr thing - her post today about how ā€˜when will she realise running half marathons isnā€™t a relaxing weekendā€™. SHUT UP.
I'm also doing the same half marathon as she is this weekend. No doubt she'll cross the finish line with a new PB, hair and makeup perfectly in place as usual and I'll cross it an hour later looking like a big sweaty mess, resembling something that's just been dug up šŸ˜© fumes! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just went to look and it is... at least if you don't want to take another photo of it maybe take a few different ones of one breakfast one morning?
Well I donā€™t really agree with that either because sheā€™s giving off this perfect lifestyle which is obviously not true if sheā€™s reusing pictures. Fopperholic did the same.

Reactions: 10
I'm also doing the same half marathon as she is this weekend. No doubt she'll cross the finish line with a new PB, hair and makeup perfectly in place as usual and I'll cross it an hour later looking like a big sweaty mess, resembling something that's just been dug up šŸ˜© fumes! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m doing it as well, good luck x

Have you done it before? The crowds are fab & there is a beer tent at the end, just aim for that x
No, it's the first time for me. I'm assuming it isn't for you, you'll do great. Oh I'll definitely be thinking about that on my way around, thanks haha xx

No, it's the first time for me. I'm assuming it isn't for you, you'll do great. Oh I'll definitely be thinking about that on my way around, thanks haha xx
I have done it a few times, just try to enjoy it. I hope you like jellies as you will be offered loads on the way around x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well I donā€™t really agree with that either because sheā€™s giving off this perfect lifestyle which is obviously not true if sheā€™s reusing pictures. Fopperholic did the same.
But fopperholic completely lied and swapped chicken and salmon, so she probably didnā€™t eat it at all never mind not have time to take a pic

Reactions: 3
But fopperholic completely lied and swapped chicken and salmon, so she probably didnā€™t eat it at all never mind not have time to take a pic
Yes but neither has Gemma by the looks of it
Yes I caught all of that on her page but still Gemma didnā€™t mention it was a old picture either

Iā€™m doing the GNR too and Iā€™ll look like a busted potato when Iā€™m finished.

• Haha
Of course she will .... after the usual ā€œIā€™ve done NO Trainingā€ ā€œIā€™m not wellā€ blah blah blah :rolleyes: followed by ā€œIā€™m drinking allllllllll the Wine tonight after thatā€ Not.

Reactions: 5
Besides making me chuckle, good luck and I admire you for it

Good luck ladies ā™„
I like Gemma (as annoying as she is), however I do begrudge the little fibs she often tells such as "this is my first alcoholic drink this year" yet posted a pic two Friday's ago of a huge glass of wine telling us she earned that after a rough week.

Agree about the sickness bug too, IF her child was poorly, she should have been kept off school. Though that's probably not convenient for gemma to keep sick child home...

As for the girly holiday, maybe Olivia was at her real dad's house that week or something and her husband away at a school/summer camp?

I dunno, she's quite elusive and vague about most of her life which she clearly wants to keep private, but I also think she loves stirring up the mystery about herself hence why sometimes she will wear her ring and other times she won't.

Other than that she's pretty likeable but I think another commenter nailed it when they said that she doesn't seem to have that zest for life like she used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good luck ladies ā™„
I like Gemma (as annoying as she is), however I do begrudge the little fibs she often tells such as "this is my first alcoholic drink this year" yet posted a pic two Friday's ago of a huge glass of wine telling us she earned that after a rough week.

Agree about the sickness bug too, IF her child was poorly, she should have been kept off school. Though that's probably not convenient for gemma to keep sick child home...

As for the girly holiday, maybe Olivia was at her real dad's house that week or something and her husband away at a school/summer camp?

I dunno, she's quite elusive and vague about most of her life which she clearly wants to keep private, but I also think she loves stirring up the mystery about herself hence why sometimes she will wear her ring and other times she won't.

Other than that she's pretty likeable but I think another commenter nailed it when they said that she doesn't seem to have that zest for life like she used to.
Yes I noticed that one, around the time of her sisterā€™s hen do! I didnā€™t get it as no one would really care if sheā€™d have had a drink before?! Thereā€™s a lot of little things like that really that have ended up winding me up, that make no difference to anything (I donā€™t really know why it winds me up though but I hate dishonesty!) like when she used to post meal planners and insist on telling everyone how organised she was as she had to plan every meal and buy the shopping for those meals specifically so she knew exactly what she was doing in her busy life, but then would post meals that were completely different to the plan. Of course, itā€™s fine, itā€™s just she showcases this ā€˜perfectā€™ little life that has gained her followers that is based on things that arenā€™t true. Even her lack of ā€˜beforeā€™ pictures makes me question her back story. Plus, there is no way someone with a heart condition and very little training could finish a marathon looking like she did. She must have prepared for it.

Also, if you google her, sheā€™s done a bit of press for lots of different things (BHF, slimming world etc) and it reeks of desperation to try and get a bit more famous. Iā€™ve had heart operations, done a lot for charities and done quite well on some diets but never once been in the press!

Reactions: 7
Good luck to the runners today :love:

ETA: Tomorrow :censored:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.