Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you all enjoy my poetry 🌿

Sunset steps and moonlight miles
Filtered pics and big strained smiles
She be busy and she be tired
She posts for clout, to be admired
Perfect this and perfect that
Get a life you boring twit!
Do we have a songwriter here who can put this masterpiece to music?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She put my wfh attire to shame! Who dresses up that much to wfh? I count it a good day if I manage to put some make up on and tidy up my hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She put my wfh attire to shame! Who dresses up that much to wfh? I count it a good day if I manage to put some make up on and tidy up my hair 🤣
God I’m currently in a hoody, leggings, warm socks and a ponytail. All I’ve done to my face is put my eyebrows on lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good Lord Gemma
I have been known cough cough to stay in my PJ bottoms and just put a decent hoodie top on when I am WFH.
Why does she have to be so damn extra with every thing she does ??

She be extra :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls you are all making too much effort! I have had the same sweatshirt on for about 5 days and I haven't brushed my hair all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Girls you are all making too much effort! I have had the same sweatshirt on for about 5 days and I haven't brushed my hair all day 🤣
Are you KHM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(IYKYK - if you don't - Read the Wiki - its incredible)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I work at home full time and believe me if I don’t have to have my camera on for a meeting, I don’t! I hide away lol! But you just know that Gemma will be the first one with her camera on, so everyone can comment on how glam she looks all the time! Dick

Omg the sheer dress and selfies. She often tags her colleagues on insta.... I would cringe so much if I saw my work peers/boss in get up like that eyeing themselves.

Plus the pancake shot ... sometimes I can be bothered for breakfast (read: when I'm in hotel I go down to the all you can eat buffet restaurant and ask for a take out plate and pot to put my precious protein pancakes and protein pudding in, before asking them for a pinch of cinnamon to adorn the top before I take a pic for my fans)

other days I eat them out of the packet ..... so I can pose seductively on my chair in a sheer dress with nipple on show.
My god woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s lucky that she only works out 3 days per week, as today is day 3 since Monday, tomoz she’ll have time to wash her dodgy tan off, on Friday she’ll be able to arrange Friday flowers super early and on Saturday she can make a protein laden brekkie in her ninja before a quick 27k hill hike to celebrate the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s lucky that she only works out 3 days per week, as today is day 3 since Monday, tomoz she’ll have time to wash her dodgy tan off, on Friday she’ll be able to arrange Friday flowers super early and on Saturday she can make a protein laden brekkie in her ninja before a quick 27k hill hike to celebrate the weekend
To be fair I'm in shock it's only 3 workouts so far this week compared to last week lol

All her workouts this week seem hiit based what happened to weight training?
i

All her workouts this week seem hiit based what happened to weight training?
i
She’s damned coz we called her out on her low calorie burn after one insanity session so now she’s showing us that she does burn loads. But, she’s exposing her lies by showing that she does indeed do intense workout sessions everyday and is a dangerous, disordered, obsessive liar!

Reactions: 7
I've been trying to go to the gym for 2 weeks but by the time I've finished work, got home from work, sorted the kids out, put them to bed and tidied some more there's no point because it's nearly bedtime for me!
She must do nothing with her family/in her house!

• Heart
Again another low cal burn for what is supposed to be a hiit session. If I did a 38-40 min insanity my cals would be between 380 and 430 probably and that's with me rubbish Garmin watch too. I stand by that she goes to these sessions and half asses them. No effort. I mean have you ever seen her look sweaty or disheveled after a work, always pristine make up and hair down which is always dry and never sweaty. Prove me wrong gemma love, sweaty face and hair selfie at your next insanity or I call BS on your effort.

Reactions: 15
She clearly can’t count as that’s the 4th workout in 4 consecutive days but she only does 3 a week doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.