Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked way healthier before when she was running and on SW. I don’t necessarily think SW is the best diet to follow, but it does promote healthy eating with lots of fruit and veg. For people who have no idea how to cook from scratch, it teaches them this. I’ve done it from time to time and loved learning how to make healthy curries, etc. I felt great doing it and my bowels loved the fruit and veg intake 😂

Obviously I know to lose weight you need to calorie count. What’s happening to Gemma is that she is so obsessed with CC, that she is clearly terrified to allow herself to eat something without a nutritional label on, especially when she is away this week and doesn’t have food weighing scales.
When was the last time she posted fruit and veg? All she’s been eating this week is pre-packed food she can see the calories and protein on. It’s a sad life. Eat an apple Gemma, your body will thank you.
I was thinking this exact same thing! There’s been barely any fruit and veg on her food posts, even when she’s been at home just a lot of ready made, pre-packaged food.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking this exact same thing! There’s been barely any fruit and veg on her food posts, even when she’s been at home just a lot of ready made, pre-packaged food.
When I switched to calorie counting I found myself eating low cal rubbish that was pre packed because it was easy to track.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What on earth is she wearing at the office today? A long satin dress, which looks like it could be appropriate for a wedding with her trainers and cropped jumper that she wore at the gym? Her office style is awful, girl get some black trousers and a couple of blouses :LOL:

Reactions: 9
What on earth is she wearing at the office today? A long satin dress, which looks like it could be appropriate for a wedding with her trainers and cropped jumper that she wore at the gym? Her office style is awful, girl get some black trousers and a couple of blouses :LOL:
Oh no midi dress (not satin) cropped jumper and trainers is my go to to the office 🙈

We have smart casual policy and you never know what the temperature will be like so it's best of both worlds lol

Reactions: 2
Oh no midi dress (not satin) cropped jumper and trainers is my go to to the office 🙈

We have smart casual policy and you never know what the temperature will be like so it's best of both worlds lol
But you wouldn’t surely wear satin when it’s been snowing haha

It’s mostly the ‘satin’ dress and wearing the same jumper that she worked out in this morning that gets me. Also what she wore yesterday is something I’d wear on holiday, not in the middle of winter at the office lol

Reactions: 6
It’s mostly the ‘satin’ dress and wearing the same jumper that she worked out in this morning that gets me. Also what she wore yesterday is something I’d wear on holiday, not in the middle of winter at the office lol
Maybe she thinks sensible chunky knits in this weather will make her look bigger lol

Reactions: 4
She prob didn’t wear the jumper to work out in. I think it’s a nice outfit and whilst I’ve not been in the office for a while, are people still wearing black trousers?! She’s still a tit for everything else though

Reactions: 2
She’s not looking forward to driving back to the Lakes from Manchester, don’t worry Gem, you don’t need to drive to the lakes to get to Millom!! She makes out like The Low Wood Spa is on her door step - it is 55 minutes away! Yet, Aldi, for her protein goodies is supposedly an hour away, funny that, there’s one in Ulverston, which is 35 mins away (also not in the Lakes!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not looking forward to driving back to the Lakes from Manchester, don’t worry Gem, you don’t need to drive to the lakes to get to Millom!! She makes out like The Low Wood Spa is on her door step - it is 55 minutes away! Yet, Aldi, for her protein goodies is supposedly an hour away, funny that, there’s one in Ulverston, which is 35 mins away (also not in the Lakes!!)
God it must be exhausting to be her! always having to pretend she’s grander than she is and lives in a more desirable area than she does! I bet her friends & colleagues laugh at her for her pretentiousness! Imagine knowing one of your friends is spouting shite online making out they live on the waters edge when in reality they live on a housing estate next to a prison

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.