Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Olivia doesn’t smile 🤣 that meal is basically chicken, you can barely see the rice 🫠
You’d think they were in I’m a celebrity get me out of here and had done well on a bush tucker trial and that was their measly portioned evening meal as a reward.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she serves up, imagine what portions Olivia is getting ☹

Gems and Ks parents never get mentioned… do we know if they’re still around?

⚠Potential TW - Mention of Calories ⚠

So if her breakfast this morning is 214 cals and she’s eating dinners like last nights that are 437 cals - where is she consuming the remaining roughly 1650 calories throughout the day to make up her supposed 2300 calories if she’s working out or 1350 if she not? Oh yeah that’s because she’s not!

The calories in her meals do not equate to someone who eats the amount of calories she claims to consume and there’s no way she’s doing something like 1000 calories worth of snacking throughout the day.

She has to stop making out she’s doing things in a healthy way, claiming to be eating a healthy amount etc then posts content that suggests the complete opposite. It’s toxic and potentially dangerous to people who take “inspiration” from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will crash hard, it’s not sustainable. I can’t believe her absolute nerve sharing all this stuff about balance and not a diet.

Reactions: 10
Because she’s obsessed with herself and how thin she is. We keep talking about how she is too thin which is exactly what she wants people to think. She’s suffering from disordered behaviour/ verging on an ED. She’s just transferred it from sw to cc and over exercising.

The more people who say she is too thin the better for her. She’s presenting false and doctored pictures of herself to give the impression that she is thinner than she is. She says she is eating x calories but it is patently obvious she is eating at a huge deficit. She wants to lose as much weight as possible and if we say she looks thin (which is her goal) she will be happy.
Does any remember when she used to have the “lollipop head” fantasy as an ideal figure??
Oh Gemma, thin doesn’t equal happy, love. You’ll realise this when life has passed you by…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She knows all of these things people have written above. She knows it's shocking. We are being putty in her hands if we are shocked by what she is doing / saying. This is exactly what she wants.

Reactions: 1
She will crash hard, it’s not sustainable. I can’t believe her absolute nerve sharing all this stuff about balance and not a diet.
She’ll absolutely crash but won’t admit it. She’ll just carry on posting photos of her white socks, the monstrosity in her utility room she’s obsessed with and dry as duck meals covered in eucalyptus. She’ll be reading like one breathes air and boasting about the next big expense and then she’ll probably return to SW and post edited photos of herself and the whole cycle will start again. Booorrrriiiinnnnggg!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t even think she eats a whole meal or the meals she makes. Probably only has half a meal or makes herself something else.

Reactions: 2
So I take it she’s working from home then!? And yet yesterday she was posting about stressing over going back to work while Olivia is off school due to having an inset day 🤷🏼‍♀️ stressing! As if she had to arrange childcare and as if her child is an unruly 5yr old as opposed to a preteen who probably spends most of her day in her room. She is such a dick! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If she serves up, imagine what portions Olivia is getting ☹

Gems and Ks parents never get mentioned… do we know if they’re still around?
I’m pretty sure they are. I seem to remember that Gemma, Andrew and Olivia lived with Gemma’s mum before they bought the house they are currently in.

Reactions: 2
⚠Potential TW - Mention of Calories ⚠

So if her breakfast this morning is 214 cals and she’s eating dinners like last nights that are 437 cals - where is she consuming the remaining roughly 1650 calories throughout the day to make up her supposed 2300 calories if she’s working out or 1350 if she not? Oh yeah that’s because she’s not!

The calories in her meals do not equate to someone who eats the amount of calories she claims to consume and there’s no way she’s doing something like 1000 calories worth of snacking throughout the day.

She has to stop making out she’s doing things in a healthy way, claiming to be eating a healthy amount etc then posts content that suggests the complete opposite. It’s toxic and potentially dangerous to people who take “inspiration” from her.
She claimed it was 2300 cals on training days and 2000 on none training days!
Todays breakfast and lunch added up to around 700-800 cals with her coffee. As you say, where the fucks the rest? Her chocolate mousse and 2 biscuits aren’t gonna make much of a dent in 1500-1600 calories are they?!

Reactions: 6
She claimed it was 2300 cals on training days and 2000 on none training days!
Todays breakfast and lunch added up to around 700-800 cals with her coffee. As you say, where the fucks the rest? Her chocolate mousse and 2 biscuits aren’t gonna make much of a dent in 1500-1600 calories are they?!
Exactly, at this point I’m beginning to think she meant consuming 2300 calories across all her training days cause there’s no way it’s in a single day!

She’s made it easy for herself to get called out on it as she said herself about her daily calorie intake and then she’s posting the calories of everything she eats so people can total that for themselves and see she’s talking a load of BS.

Reactions: 3
I had a creme egg for breakfast 🤷🏻‍♀️
Damn those shops getting their easter stuff out. Pfff.
I hope it was a white chocolate one?

So Mrs Perfect makes homemade soup yesterday for when she’s back at work, back at work and proceeds to eat shop bought soup?

• Haha
I hope it was a white chocolate one?

So Mrs Perfect makes homemade soup yesterday for when she’s back at work, back at work and proceeds to eat shop bought soup?
She probably binged it all because she so bloody hungry So had to buy some more.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.