Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breakfast, dinner and tea is 1162 calories! Fine if you wanna do that. But why lie! 🤦🏽‍♀️
And probs around 200 cals for the mousse pudding and biscuits. Madness, there’s no way she’s having 1000 cals in snacks that she’s not showing. Why did she even mention what her maintenance cals were going to be? What was the point if she wasn’t going to eat that much.

Reactions: 5
I've recently stumbled across her page and I'm wondering the following, can anyone help me out?
What on earth does she do for a job? She seems to spend all her time walking, in the gym or posting tables with half a fecking forest decorating it.
Does her hubby earn a fortune to fund her refurbs?
How old is the daughter? She looks like a teenager but Gem talks about her like she is 3 years old.
How much filler is in that jaw?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her pictures are not a true reflection of who she is. It still baffles me about the whole smile thing I just don’t get it!!!
What she is doing with her calorie deficit is really dangerous, I bet she doesn’t even know what macros are, get this right and you don’t have to carry out fad diets, the guy training her has no bleeping clue about anything, in-fact what he is selling her is an unrealistic and dangerous future. If you read a book or googled basic nutrition it’s easy to find your macros and live a healthy in control lifestyle!!!!
Sorry late catching up on this thread but she looks so much happier and 'normal' on this, so sad the way she portrays herself...

Reactions: 1
Breakfast, dinner and tea is 1162 calories! Fine if you wanna do that. But why lie! 🤦🏽‍♀️
I think she’s fibbing about eating more calories than she is showing so she doesn’t get called out for promoting and encouraging dangerous eating habits and lose followers as a result! Her job relies on her instagram popularity, if she admitted to the measly amount of calories she’s actually consuming, I’d imagine her followers would be outraged and unfollow. As it is, she’s making them believe her new look is achievable on 2300 cals,10k steps per day and 3 workouts a week (according to her PT)

Reactions: 12
Omg to lose 3 stone when you're not already massively overweight .... great success if you want it personally and each to their own but she looked fine before (would probably look fine a couple of stone heavier) but to not even have butter/spread on a bagel thin for breakfast with some eggs when in 'Maintance' is seriously disordered.

As if she does 10,000 steps on her lunch break. Tell me you don’t have a real job without telling me.

Reactions: 16
What l don’t get is she has stripped the fat off and has abbs and that is a hard job but her arms haven’t changed at all , she should have a nice set of toned guns on her but doesn’t

Reactions: 4
What l don’t get is she has stripped the fat off and has abbs and that is a hard job but her arms haven’t changed at all , she should have a nice set of toned guns on her but doesn’t
I don’t think she has abs. I think they are photoshopped.

Her arms should be, as you say far more toned if she’s doing all the gym worksouts she puts on Instagram (not the ones she claims to be doing -3x/week with her vastly inflated calorie intake). The abs we last caught sight of look nothing like the ones I’ve ever seen in the gym I used to go to or on the v lean runners I mixed with.

The pasta recipe serves two with 80g dried pasta. I have that just for me 🤣
I think her calories are off (as a MFP expert 🥺😶😖). I don’t understand the chicken one. I’ve put chicken breast in numerous times and 100g ranges from 106 cal to 128. So where is she getting 412 calories for 250g?

Unless she’s using one with skin and using the “cooked” version which means it will be cooked with oil or something. I don’t know. Again, it seems off.

Again, 85g for a 2 person serving of pasta is miserable AF.

Reactions: 8
Plus the effort it must take cleaning those pans after she's cooked a dish to pour back in for the pic 😭

Give me strength! Could not work with this person.

Reactions: 4
Her legs too, the pic of her legs with the mousse shows no muscle definition in her quads at all. As thin as she is you should be able to see them without her even flexing. There’s nothing there. She’s not lifting heavy enough, so her ‘workouts’ must basically consist of lots of cardio based work and very light weight work.

Pancakes of misery this morning. 10g of Nutella.

Ffs Gemma. Go to Greggs, have a doughnut and a proper coffee and don’t workout for a day.

It won’t kill you.

• Heart
What is with the oat milk? She can’t be dairy intolerant as those mousses and cheese, and the teaspoon of sour cream (between 1k) all contain dairy

Reactions: 3
What is with the oat milk? She can’t be dairy intolerant as those mousses and cheese, and the teaspoon of sour cream (between 1k) all contain dairy
Lower calories and fat than cows milk. It's another unhealthy diet culture thing.

Reactions: 7
She needs almond milk then. That’s the lowest in calories. Unsweetened almond breeze Gemma 😉.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.