Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smallest roast dinner known to man. My 4 year old would demolish that and more.

The amount of chicken! Is she scared of other meats?

I did a rough estimate of her monday menu based off recipes on her grid and she's lucky if that whole day is over 1000cals
She's basically starving herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The smallest roast dinner known to man. My 4 year old would demolish that and more.

The amount of chicken! Is she scared of other meats?

I did a rough estimate of her monday menu based off recipes on her grid and she's lucky if that whole day is over 1000cals
She's basically starving herself.
I did the same calcs.

Will be interesting to see, given she says she is now on 2300 on workout days (load of bollocks and she works out everyday anyway), whether this food is higher in calorific value. Seems unlikely given she isn’t having lunch on pizza Saturday.

(Having the same pudding every day is disordered AF. No fruit in the middle of the day? No kitkat because you are dying on your arse at 4pm? Bat. tit.)

Reactions: 11
I did the same calcs.

Will be interesting to see, given she says she is now on 2300 on workout days (load of bollocks and she works out everyday anyway), whether this food is higher in calorific value. Seems unlikely given she isn’t having lunch on pizza Saturday.

(Having the same pudding every day is disordered AF. No fruit in the middle of the day? No kitkat because you are dying on your arse at 4pm? Bat. tit.)
And those protein puds are they not the more trendy muller lights ? If you need protein eat it in its natural form not in a sweet pudding

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s such a wanker. Oooh a rare occasion out of gym leggings 🙄 I agree that she’s clearly starving herself. She’s done it too quickly and become obsessive. In a couple of years she’ll be posting the now photos and waxing on about the time she took it too far.

Reactions: 10
And those protein puds are they not the more trendy muller lights ? If you need protein eat it in its natural form not in a sweet pudding
I get these, they’re really good tbh. I have one as a sweet fix sometimes xx

Did I read on a previous thread that the reason she has a stoma is because of an addiction to diet pills? If I was her coach I would be so cautious with her so I didn’t trigger anything more.

As someone who was always back and forth to SW like Gemma, I don’t feel inspired when I see this. I feel really worried that she’s harming herself! 💔

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted the diary of food post... Looks like it. Probably people messaging her saying that isnt 2000 calories xx

Reactions: 4
1000 cals a day. What!!!!! And yesterday 10k steps and a training session all because she was going out for a roast dinner.

Reactions: 3
She wants you to think all these things about her. We're playing into her hands by talking about her exactly as she wishes to be talked about (that she has an eating disorder). She loves the attention from it. We should resist these discussions cos it's exactly what she wants us to think!

• Heart
She wants you to think all these things about her. We're playing into her hands by talking about her exactly as she wishes to be talked about (that she has an eating disorder). She loves the attention from it. We should resist these discussions cos it's exactly what she wants us to think!
This page is for exactly that, talking about her 😂 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
That fajita dish she's allowed 25g of rice per serving. At least half, if not 1/3 of an adult portion.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This page is for exactly that, talking about her 😂 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do get that and I love slagging her off as much as the next person lol. I just mean she puts this stuff out KNOWING she doesn't eat enough calories, or the calories don't add up. She uploaded that pic the other day knowing everyone would think she now looks underweight and has gone too far. I just think it's not an accident that she posts this stuff that shows and proves she isn't eating enough.

She carefully curates it all and 'feeds it' (lol dad joke) to us cos she wants us to be worried about her or wants to post the impression of having an eating disorder for some messed up reason.

So I just think if we comment on all this stuff then we are giving her exactly what she wants (which is for people to be worried about her cos its attention and she's a massive narcissist!).

Let's slag her off till the cows come home but I think let's not fall for the idea that any of this stuff is an accident. She knows exactly what she's doing and she can't fool us!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do get that and I love slagging her off as much as the next person lol. I just mean she puts this stuff out KNOWING she doesn't eat enough calories, or the calories don't add up. She uploaded that pic the other day knowing everyone would think she now looks underweight and has gone too far. I just think it's not an accident that she posts this stuff that shows and proves she isn't eating enough.

She carefully curates it all and 'feeds it' (lol dad joke) to us cos she wants us to be worried about her or wants to post the impression of having an eating disorder for some messed up reason.

So I just think if we comment on all this stuff then we are giving her exactly what she wants (which is for people to be worried about her cos its attention and she's a massive narcissist!).

Let's slag her off till the cows come home but I think let's not fall for the idea that any of this stuff is an accident. She knows exactly what she's doing and she can't fool us!
Yeah fair enough, but I don’t know why she’d want us to think that though?

Reactions: 3
Yeah fair enough, but I don’t know why she’d want us to think that though?
Because she’s obsessed with herself and how thin she is. We keep talking about how she is too thin which is exactly what she wants people to think. She’s suffering from disordered behaviour/ verging on an ED. She’s just transferred it from sw to cc and over exercising.

The more people who say she is too thin the better for her. She’s presenting false and doctored pictures of herself to give the impression that she is thinner than she is. She says she is eating x calories but it is patently obvious she is eating at a huge deficit. She wants to lose as much weight as possible and if we say she looks thin (which is her goal) she will be happy.

• Heart
A teaspoon of salsa and sour cream?! Between 4?! Jesus shoot me now

• Sad
  • Wow
The more people who say she is too thin the better for her. She’s presenting false and doctored pictures of herself to give the impression that she is thinner than she is. She says she is eating x calories but it is patently obvious she is eating at a huge deficit. She wants to lose as much weight as possible and if we say she looks thin (which is her goal) she will be happy.
This is exactly it. We've seen other recent pics of her that others have uploaded from more natural angles too and she doesn't look anything like the rake thin versions she's uploading. It's all very curated. You hit the nail on the head with how you've described it.

A teaspoon of salsa and sour cream?! Between 4?! Jesus shoot me now
This is a classic example of what we are talking about above. She knows it's ridiculous. She knows it'll get people talking. She's just a huge narcissist.

I am an educational psychologist and we were taught at university during training that the children who need the most love will show they need it in the most unloving of ways. This is almost a form of that. She needs love and affirmation for some weird reason and she's acting like an absolute idiot trying to get it.

I wonder what on earth has happened in her life to make her this way? It is completely dysfunctional to need this level of validation at her age from others. She's almost reliving some childhood stage she has got stumped at and can't get passed. I cannot work out exactly what it is. I wonder if it's something about being a twin? Maybe feeling like a failure when she got pregnant young and her twin qualified as a nurse? There's just something very nasty and competitive about how she behaves and it comes from some massive self-esteem deficit. This is the behaviour of a young child or teenage girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.