Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hunched over and contorted to madness in that last pic. No decent coach wants progress pics like that, it’s not a real representation of what she looks like. But I simuppose he can then use her twisted images to promote his programmes, so he’s probably not bothered.
I don’t know where she will be in 3 months time, but I bet she won’t be healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s hunched over and contorted to madness in that last pic. No decent coach wants progress pics like that, it’s not a real representation of what she looks like. But I simuppose he can then use her twisted images to promote his programmes, so he’s probably not bothered.
I don’t know where she will be in 3 months time, but I bet she won’t be healthy.
Thank you. ❤

She doesn’t look like that. You can tell from her middle area. Without getting into details, putting a picture online with that much distortion is horrific. It’s horrific when you do it to yourself to see what you can look like but when you do it to show 1000s of people at the most triggering time of year that’s beyond horrific. I’m going to report it. It’s verging on encouraging ED.

Reactions: 11
The from first to middle pic looks great but instead of maintaining big and building muscle and becoming lean and toned she’s gone to not looking great. She’s just lost all her muscle tone around her midriff. If she’s in a calorie deficit and working out her body will use her muscles as fuel and she will lose muscle mass won’t she?

Reactions: 8
It looks like her stomach has deflated? If anything, the main thing she’s been educated on is how to breathe in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just looking emaciated on that last pic! How she made it up that mountain without passing out god knows!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know she can keep up the pretence that she’s fine when she just had a low fat hot chocolate with light cream. Where is the balance?

Reactions: 7
And now an exercise tracker being promoted as "tracking her progress"

No it is just another obsession and supporting her disordered eating and unhealthy relationship with exercise

Reactions: 6
Interesting I think she’s always chasing validation of something to make her happy ! Also interesting how she’s sharing Andrew a lot more now

Reactions: 5
Trip to Australia coming up.

I’ve got a trip to M&S to buy their hot cross bun egg coming up.

Swings and roundabouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Again, who does she sleep with to keep her job when she can’t spell for low fat toffee 🤔😂

2DC8135F-7640-4CBA-AD44-A17876BBBD5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Andrews sister in law (katy) manages to put more pictures of him in her one bday post to him than Gemma manages to all year. All the photos of him yesterday were of his back when they were walking on that 'beach' (gravel) and just the one memory from their wedding! Wonder if she's bit insecure about him or does he work in schools still so keeps quiet on socials?

Reactions: 4
Yeah he does work in a school- or he did anyway. He did football training years ago in my son’s school.
Tho she is Gemma Marshall on fb 😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.