Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I think I’m going to have to unfollow soon. My humour on her posts is masking something else.
I’m finding all these gym photos really hard to see. It’s reminding me of a time it’s taken me (and is still taking me) everything in my power to get over and I’m not feeling the emotions I should be feeling.

I’ve recently downloaded MFP again (for the 1000th time) and I promised myself and my wife I wouldn’t. This isn’t on Gemma, it’s on me but seeing double workouts, an extreme body and control of food is making me want to (and start to in fact) fall into those habits again. I shouldn’t follow accounts that have these tendencies but it’s like a moth to a fucking flame.

🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Sunrise fucking Christmas Eve steps fucking complete.

I’m on tattle. I’m about to try and get the dog to do what she needs to do before I crack open the Pringles. Then I’ll be on tattle and sales websites.

• Haha

Elliebellie1978

I've recently stumbled across her page and I'm wondering the following, can anyone help me out?
What on earth does she do for a job? She seems to spend all her time walking, in the gym or posting tables with half a fecking forest decorating it.
Does her hubby earn a fortune to fund her refurbs?
How old is the daughter? She looks like a teenager but Gem talks about her like she is 3 years old.
How much filler is in that jaw?

• Haha

Izzy2011

Not seen her family all week, but couldn’t miss the gym today after going twice a day all week. She only goes 3 times a week as well usually 🤥🤥

This woman has some serious issues.

• Heart

conrea37

VIP Member
Someone said this a long time ago, but she gives off the impression she's never had a wet shit.

Everything is so PERFECT it's painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Someone else said the other day that they thought she was knobbing that trainer, I think I agree.
I think she’s definitely the type who love’s attention and the thought that any bloke she comes into contact with wants to knob her, why else go to the gym with full makeup and hair perfectly blow dried to work out that early in the morning, only to then shower it all off and reapply (if she’s telling the truth there) it’s all to show off and for everyone to think she’s hot shit. If I was her husband I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her, and she’s definitely not a girls girl! She sees other women has her competition and strives to be better than them, as evident from all ‘hardest working woman’ or ‘most gorgeous’ woman in the room bollocks. She never shows support for any other women on her social media but loves to repost all the adoring 🔥 comments and screen shots of herself that other women tag her in! Even reposting all her birthday tags friends have done and adding a crown to her own head!

• Heart

Squirrelsquad

It shows how many filters she used before with those filters as she’s quite curvy in that photo but was stick thin in her photos then- she’s probably still using them now so unless you know her you don’t know what size she truly is! Her insta life is all fake.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
What a load of bollocks.
She’s a fucking liar! Every day she posts about 5am workouts or boot camps, even before this new fitness phase she’s currently going through. So she’s either lying when she’s posting these gym selfies everyday saying she’s at the gym or she’s lying about only working out 3x a week! Either way she is a fucking LIAR! I think she’s probably been pulled up on it as it’s not healthy for body or mind and shows she’s fucking mental, so she’s back peddling saying she only works out 3x per week. This woman is so dangerous! And, if you can’t already tell, makes me so angry! 😤

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
This isn’t exactly ED discussion but I had to unfollow Gemma after I had my LG who is now almost 6. I had about a stone to lose after I gave birth & I stupidly joined SW. My God I tortured myself that I wasn’t as perfect as her, my meals weren’t planned as perfectly, I didn’t look as perfect, I didn’t stick to plan perfectl .I got myself into a bit of a bad headspace & thankfully I had support around me to pull me back but I think she’s very dangerous. She thrives off being better than anyone else & I think she enjoys making people feel like shit because they can’t compete with her. Her lifestyle isn’t sustainable (the money she flaunts for a start!) and let’s face it she might be the “tiredest girl in the world” but she doesn’t have a difficult job, she just has a long commute some days. She’s not doing anything mentally or physically demanding, she dicks about making things pretty for social media content. She is definitely in the midst of an ED, combined with her superiority complex, she’s insufferable. Now I just follow her to take the piss, she can not be a happy & fulfilled person if she has to spend so much of her time making perfect content for Instagram for people to validate how amazing she is.

• Heart

HereForTheLols_

The more people who say she is too thin the better for her. She’s presenting false and doctored pictures of herself to give the impression that she is thinner than she is. She says she is eating x calories but it is patently obvious she is eating at a huge deficit. She wants to lose as much weight as possible and if we say she looks thin (which is her goal) she will be happy.
This is exactly it. We've seen other recent pics of her that others have uploaded from more natural angles too and she doesn't look anything like the rake thin versions she's uploading. It's all very curated. You hit the nail on the head with how you've described it.

A teaspoon of salsa and sour cream?! Between 4?! Jesus shoot me now
This is a classic example of what we are talking about above. She knows it's ridiculous. She knows it'll get people talking. She's just a huge narcissist.

I am an educational psychologist and we were taught at university during training that the children who need the most love will show they need it in the most unloving of ways. This is almost a form of that. She needs love and affirmation for some weird reason and she's acting like an absolute idiot trying to get it.

I wonder what on earth has happened in her life to make her this way? It is completely dysfunctional to need this level of validation at her age from others. She's almost reliving some childhood stage she has got stumped at and can't get passed. I cannot work out exactly what it is. I wonder if it's something about being a twin? Maybe feeling like a failure when she got pregnant young and her twin qualified as a nurse? There's just something very nasty and competitive about how she behaves and it comes from some massive self-esteem deficit. This is the behaviour of a young child or teenage girl.

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
If Gemma had £1 for every time she said she lives in ‘tHe LaKeS’, she might actually be able to afford to buy a house there 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cthomas491993

Little miss I only work out 3x a week, has done 4 gym sessions in 2 days! 🤥🤥 I mean I don’t care, but the lying is so annoying! There will be people looking at her stories, wanting the figure she has, and for most it’s not attainable going to the gym twice a day!

• Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
As if she does 10,000 steps on her lunch break. Tell me you don’t have a real job without telling me.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
The trainer has deleted that lady’s comments too, which is pathetic because they weren’t in any way nasty.
Someone else said the other day that they thought she was knobbing that trainer, I think I agree.
see she’s posted a pic of lasagna now, that’ll be someone else’s dinner I’m sure. Funny how since we’ve called her out on her 2600 calories bollocks she’s started showing more food and higher calorie stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart

Dummyfingers

Wow I would not expect her to come out with things like that her insta is so fake and that proves it. Not even 10 years ago. She hasn't changed probably still just as much of a raving cow now 🤣
All the old tweets are bitching, moaning and twisting about the cold, being tired, being hungover, men, fake tan, having a bad week at “fat club” repeat.
But at least it was real!!
Not very on brand though… before the eucalyptus, flower Friday and sunshine’s steps there seemed to be wine, cake and 🔫!😂

• Haha