Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the bloody arse lickers messaging her saying "you've inspired me". All acting like they're her mate calling her Gem. It's so pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Lost all that weight and she’s still a miserable, insecure fun sponge. She can work as hard as she likes but it doesn’t seem to be resolving the core issues does it?

Reactions: 9
If that’s her perfect Saturday morning view, she needs to look more into her life and those who should matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to enjoy Gemma’s pages but duck me “leanest and happiest I’ve ever been”

Skinny doesn’t equal happy Gemma babes, and what an awful message to portray.

I am, however, jealous of her job. Working at THG looks like a riot! And all the perks?!
I’ve known a few people who have worked for THG, really bad company to work for I’ve heard.
One friend started, 8-6 with 30 mins lunch. She quit within the month. Another friend was constantly messed around by them. Would interview people for the team, pick someone but then was told by the higher ups that the role was no longer needed, on more than one occasion!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not seen her family all week, but couldn’t miss the gym today after going twice a day all week. She only goes 3 times a week as well usually 🤥🤥

This woman has some serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she knew she was going home for the weekend why the hell did she have someone drop her off a big stack of protein puddings mid week? I have some of them in my fridge but can’t stand looking at them now. She’s ruined them for me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a control thing.. if you get to a point (was there for 5 years) where you only allow yourself a certain safe food then you’ll make sure you always have a huge supply. Every time any of mine went on special offer I would literally bulk buy as much as I could fit in the fridge/freezer so I knew there was no chance I could slip. Looking back now I can’t believe how I lived like that for so long

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she knew she was going home for the weekend why the hell did she have someone drop her off a big stack of protein puddings mid week? I have some of them in my fridge but can’t stand looking at them now. She’s ruined them for me 😂
Are they actually good?

Reactions: 1
Are they actually good?
Not really. Good protein content but not very filling for the calories.

I’d hate to do the washing up in their house. Fancy cooking your dinner then emptying it into a clean pan just for a photo 🤯

Reactions: 3
‘My names Gemma and I’ve got issues 🤣

Yes Gemma , you really , REALLY do and sadly you will be pushing all of your ridiculousness and insecurities on to your impressionable daughter.
Its not a laughing matter.
Far, far from it.

Reactions: 10
If you Google her there are so many articles she’s given to the press confirming she has a pace maker for heart problems, has epilepsy, a stoma…yet she continues to push her body to its limits.. she really needs help. Does she actually want to die/be hospitalised again for the attention?! It’s so bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.