Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else said the other day that they thought she was knobbing that trainer, I think I agree.
I think she’s definitely the type who love’s attention and the thought that any bloke she comes into contact with wants to knob her, why else go to the gym with full makeup and hair perfectly blow dried to work out that early in the morning, only to then shower it all off and reapply (if she’s telling the truth there) it’s all to show off and for everyone to think she’s hot tit. If I was her husband I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her, and she’s definitely not a girls girl! She sees other women has her competition and strives to be better than them, as evident from all ‘hardest working woman’ or ‘most gorgeous’ woman in the room bollocks. She never shows support for any other women on her social media but loves to repost all the adoring 🔥 comments and screen shots of herself that other women tag her in! Even reposting all her birthday tags friends have done and adding a crown to her own head!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I prefer the ‘fluffier’ version if I’m honest. The skeleton version does nothing for me

Reactions: 6
Your welcome 😉
Jesus Gemma hun take a breath! 🤣🤣🤣 you'll have to take a pic of your square jaw, laying on the floor with a book on your chest, lost in fiction to calm down!

She's a salty twit, hark at the ego on her - "look at my boobs" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no love you've got a badly fitting push up bra on that's too small?? She couldn't possibly say wider hips, fatter arse, rounder stomach now could she? Wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus Gemma hun take a breath! 🤣🤣🤣 you'll have to take a pic of your square jaw, laying on the floor with a book on your chest, lost in fiction to calm down!

She's a salty twit, hark at the ego on her - "look at my boobs" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no love you've got a badly fitting push up bra on that's too small?? She couldn't possibly say wider hips, fatter arse, rounder stomach now could she? Wanker.
Quiet different

'I went back to look at my own photos from jan 22' so who did that one in the pants belong to then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quiet different

'I went back to look at my own photos from jan 22' so who did that one in the pants belong to then?
For someone who pretends to read so much, her grammar and spelling is 😳 mine is tit but I don't pretend to be perfect like ole sponge gem Square jaw

She's a patronising lying twonk. She needs help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How come her hands now look HUGE after the weight loss? Just look at the comparison pictures and other pictures of her now when taking selfies, hands look a man's lol

Reactions: 5
I used to enjoy Gemma’s pages but duck me “leanest and happiest I’ve ever been”

Skinny doesn’t equal happy Gemma babes, and what an awful message to portray.

I am, however, jealous of her job. Working at THG looks like a riot! And all the perks?!

Reactions: 11
This morning she’s only put a vid of the gym on and not a pic of her all ‘lean’… wonde why? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This morning she’s only put a vid of the gym on and not a pic of her all ‘lean’… wonde why? 🤔😂
I wondered that, but there’s time yet! She won’t let a day go by without flashing those weirdly shaped abs and scrawny arms 😂

• Haha
I used to enjoy Gemma’s pages but duck me “leanest and happiest I’ve ever been”

Skinny doesn’t equal happy Gemma babes, and what an awful message to portray.

I am, however, jealous of her job. Working at THG looks like a riot! And all the perks?!
I’m surprised she’s stayed there so long. There are constantly loads of jobs advertised on LinkedIn, a really high turnover of staff and not the best company to work for at all.
That said, she does look like she’s got a job that absolutely takes the piss!

Reactions: 4
She’s homeward bound this weekend - why does she make it sound like it’s a different country and not 100 miles up the road!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she’s stayed there so long. There are constantly loads of jobs advertised on LinkedIn, a really high turnover of staff and not the best company to work for at all.
That said, she does look like she’s got a job that absolutely takes the piss!
Somebody I know used to work for THG. Really tit company to work for with an extremely high turnover of staff. She’s fallen lucky in her role and she knows it! She’s as thick as mince.

Reactions: 9
Oh she’s so salty. Clearly touched some nerves eh Gemma! I wonder why the back pedal with the 2 workouts etc, has she been told off?

I’ve always said she’s stuck in the dark ages with her attitude to body image. She probably has a phone wallpaper that says ‘nothing tastes as good as skinny feels’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always said she’s stuck in the dark ages with her attitude to body image. She probably has a phone wallpaper that says ‘nothing tastes as good as skinny feels’.
Whereas my motto is ‘nothing tastes as good as a burger in my belly’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed on her stories that My Protein is part of THG so shouldn't her vitamin stories have #ad?

PS. I was sucked in on this one but didn't buy a years worth like some people! Just enough to get me free delivery. Plus I needed some vitamins too haha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.