Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That out of office made me cringe - it’s so badly written!
Just sharing for anyone who misses it. Oh. My. God.

How can she be in such a senior role and write so poorly? I am absolutely shocked to my core. So much of social media is about the written content too and I just cannot stand these basic errors. How on earth has she blagged her way to that role?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Her post about weight loss…. When has she ever had a bloody afternoon aperol spritz?! 😂😂

• Haha
Just sharing for anyone who misses it. Oh. My. God.

How can she be in such a senior role and write so poorly? I am absolutely shocked to my core. So much of social media is about the written content too and I just cannot stand these basic errors. How on earth has she blagged her way to that role?
What’s wrong with it? It looks like mine 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
For someone who works for THG who own My Protein, you’d think she’d know how to spell protein 🥴
Decision also. Her spelling is disgraceful really considering her job. Someone really needs to tell her. Also all this image stuff and intense exercise is jo good for Olivia. So much pressure. Not healthy.

I've just this minute commented on that!! She really let's herself down 🙄

Reactions: 7
Decision also. Her spelling is disgraceful really considering her job. Someone really needs to tell her. Also all this image stuff and intense exercise is jo good for Olivia. So much pressure. Not healthy.

I've just this minute commented on that!! She really let's herself down 🙄
Well that's awkward. I think you meant "lets". And possibly "no" rather than "jo".

I find her personality more irritating than her spelling errors.

Reactions: 4
Well that's awkward. I think you meant "lets". And possibly "no" rather than "jo".

I find her personality more irritating than her spelling errors.
Just to stand up for the Tattler you are criticising here, there's a huge difference between writing a rushed comment on Tattle with the odd typo, and a formal auto-response email at a highly well-paid formal work position where there are repeated errors the whole way through what she has written.

Reactions: 30
Anyway her Pt is making out her transformation was done with only 3 workouts a week …. So false advertising to gain new clients for his coaching

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyway her Pt is making out her transformation was done with only 3 workouts a week …. So false advertising to gain new clients for his coaching
I thought this !!! Her diet and exercise plan is so unhealthy and she won’t be able to sustain it at all!

I feel like she’s always chasing attention and appreciation from others! So sets these goals and changes wether it be her weight or even her hair just for the attention

Reactions: 13
I thought this !!! Her diet and exercise plan is so unhealthy and she won’t be able to sustain it at all!

I feel like she’s always chasing attention and appreciation from others! So sets these goals and changes wether it be her weight or even her hair just for the attention
She’s signed up for another six weeks… unhealthy obsession I feel

I mean she looks great, but screw walking at 10pm at night and crumbling 1 single malted milk for a snack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Exactly this ! She has superiority complex and always wants to appear better than everyone else. Even down to the pics of her morning bath & her breakfast - who can be arsed ! Everything is about fitting to an aesthetic & that’s how she lives her life, for Instagram. I really feel for the women who will follow her & think they don’t match up to her ridiculous portrayal of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly this ! She has superiority complex and always wants to appear better than everyone else. Even down to the pics of her morning bath & her breakfast - who can be arsed ! Everything is about fitting to an aesthetic & that’s how she lives her life, for Instagram. I really feel for the women who will follow her & think they don’t match up to her ridiculous portrayal of life.
I agree. Even I, who likes to think I can see through these pretenders, was a bit “jealous?” of the morning bath. Who the duck has time for that eh? But what a lovely idea…… might have to start trying to fit this into my routine 😂😊😂

Reactions: 5
The thing is, she has signed up for another 16 weeks to now get ‘strong’. She won’t do that on 1600 cals a day! I know, because it’s what I do. She will have to up her calories significantly to be able to train to build muscle. Then she will look bigger, so she will hate it. She looks ok now, but too thin imo. But as others have said it’s all for the gram and attention, and her overwhelming need to be the most perfect and the best at everything.

Does anybody else follow her sister and her sisters wife? They’ve been missing in action on Insta for quite some time now 🤔

Reactions: 9
Does anybody else follow her sister and her sisters wife? They’ve been missing in action on Insta for quite some time now 🤔
Quite randomly her sister popped up on my fb as we seem to have a mutual friend or 2 and she had been tagged in photos. But apart from that nope not seen her for a bit.

Reactions: 4
She’s always been on the edge of an eating disorder. Smugly comparing the calories in her pizza to her husband’s pizza 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.