Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she created a persona for herself in the SW days and now she feels like she has to stick with it. She knows what she was successful with and is scared to show anything different. She quickly realised the dog didn't quite "fit" so he rarely gets posted anymore.

Reactions: 14
I’ll keep an eye for her billowy dress & white stilettos getting blown down Deansgate !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pinned post, the side by side comparison, it’s making my stomach ache just looking at how hunched and clenched she is 😂 overdoing it a bit, we can all see she’s lost weight and looks much slimmer without that!

Reactions: 6
That pinned post, the side by side comparison, it’s making my stomach ache just looking at how hunched and clenched she is 😂 overdoing it a bit, we can all see she’s lost weight and looks much slimmer without that!
Its a really tit comparison picture as on the left picture she is much more zoomed in so naturally looks a lot bigger, whereas on the right she is stood further back. She's also doing completely different poses. You really cannot fairly compare the two (speaking as a scientist who is often having to compare data sets haha).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know. Hardly a shopping outfit.
This is the response she wants from us though. She wants the shock factor. I think she has strong 'not like the other girls' energy without a hint of sisterhood about her. She does all this to try and outdo every other woman, instead of just existing in solidarity with us and sharing the tit stuff too. I can't stand her for how the enables other people's poor mental health by projecting these unrealistic ideals on us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the response she wants from us though. She wants the shock factor. I think she has strong 'not like the other girls' energy without a hint of sisterhood about her. She does all this to try and outdo every other woman, instead of just existing in solidarity with us and sharing the tit stuff too. I can't stand her for how the enables other people's poor mental health by projecting these unrealistic ideals on us all.
This all over ! Totally agree !

Reactions: 5
How does she have so much disposable income to spend? Me and my husband both have decent jobs and two kids, but no way could we afford the fitted interiors, farm shops, luxe pjs etc. her salary must be incredible!

Reactions: 7
How does she have so much disposable income to spend? Me and my husband both have decent jobs and two kids, but no way could we afford the fitted interiors, farm shops, luxe pjs etc. her salary must be incredible!
Isn't her husband a PE teacher? So I don't think he's bringing much home. She must be earning a heck of a lot to keep up this lifestyle.

Isn't her husband a PE teacher? So I don't think he's bringing much home. She must be earning a heck of a lot to keep up this lifestyle.
I’ve got a feeling she had some sort of payout from the hut group to do with shares or something. Sure all their workers got something.

Reactions: 1
I thought he was a football manager last I heard, wasn’t there some rumours about him cheating with a fellow teacher a few threads back? so he left the school? Sure I read that somewhere

Reactions: 2
I thought he was a football manager last I heard, wasn’t there some rumours about him cheating with a fellow teacher a few threads back? so he left the school? Sure I read that somewhere
Affair with headteacher so had to leave the school. He’s always been a football coach and does private coaching. Think he’s the coach for Millom now.

Reactions: 5
Affair with headteacher so had to leave the school. He’s always been a football coach and does private coaching. Think he’s the coach for Millom now.
Ah I knew I’d read that somewhere! No wonder he doesn’t appear on her grid much anymore, doesn’t quite fit in with the perfect vibe 😜

He features with Gem on ads though. What about those wedding shoots they did recently ? Gem re-posted but sure they are still there in tagged pics x

Reactions: 4
So just come across this thread!

Hate to say I used to follow this woman after I had kids and went for the shittest diet ever SW. just gone and had a look- no different whatsoever and I’m talking when she did the SW cover which must’ve been years ago.

Even at the time I thought this woman is obsessed with how she looks and reckon she sits in form the mirror all day every day.

Don’t know where she got her money from, even working hard she must have a pretty big disposable income to still be doing/ wearing the same sort of stuff. Unless she’s one of those who orders loads, takes loads of pics to look good then returns for a big refund!

To STILL be obsessing over losing weight and how she looks YEARS later…. Feel pity for her to be honest. How can you enjoy your life if it’s a constant obsession about how you look? Nothing wrong in being healthy- I have a 80:20 healthy/ wine/ treats ratio which is completely sustainable and realistic to my life.

I recently went out with a group of ‘mums’ and one of them constantly checked herself in her phone camera…… I genuinely find it sad that people can’t be happy with themselves.

I’ve just had a brace but even before I didn’t keep my mouth closed or anything I would still give a (wonky) toothy grin because this is part of me and to be happy with yourself sometimes it takes accepting who and what you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.