Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread suggestions that I could see so I went with this perfect quote that someone nominated for a title.
Had to amend it slightly to make it fit and remove the swears as per title rules, which is a massive shame! 😂

Gemma’s still a bleep, doesn’t seem to do much now but show espa stuff and her own SmAlL BuSinEsS 🙄

she still treating Olivia like an old lady/toddler at the same time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg it was my comment that has made the title! How exciting 😂 if only you could have kept the swearing in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came on here once I saw the Elf for Olivia - cringing hell fire.
When I was in Y7 I’m sure I was out on street corners drinking cider (ofc I wasn’t, I was Y10 at least but just for context 🤣)
I must admit my year 6 son is obsessed with the elf on the like embarrassingly so and I will be doing one as his sister is 6 and it will be the last year before I’ll be having words 😆. I don’t treat him like Roy Cropper one day and force him to watch CBeebies like a toddler the day after tho either! Maybe Olivia goes to a private school? I can’t imagine one secondary school round me where she wouldn’t get picked on for it, bless her. She looks such a lovely quiet girl, shame that all that’s ever seen of her - never seen a pic of her being a carefree kid & pulling funny faces.
Always mummy’s posed shots and the clamped shut smile that’s obviously hereditary. And can someone please explain to me how people who cannot spell or use grammar get such good jobs!? I had an interview the other day and the CFO emailed me to say if I wasn’t comfortable with Teams to call him and we could do a “trail run” & that was after spelling my name wrong.

• Haha
Is she just imagining she’s going to wake up, jump out of bed all excited to go find ‘what the naughty elf has been up to’ … when I was in y7! It was a task to actually get me out of bed at all, let alone for an elf 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
It’s so very strange that Olivia still believes in the elf on the shelf, had to jump on here to see if anyone commented, she seems like a lovely child but come on first year she’s wide open to be picked on for it

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Olivia still believes at all. It’s definitely all for Gemma to show off her “perfect” Christmas on insta.

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she’s not had another one so she can do it all again for the content 🙄
I did think maybe her health reason stopped her but they don’t seem to stop her doing anything else, running marathons etc

Someone’s been checking out this forum. Hence today’s stories….’WE BELIEVE’ yeah ok then Gemma 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree!l tbh!
I agree too, I think she’s desperately trying anything to stay relevant & portray the perfect family/life, but she’s just making an absolute tit of herself. I feel sorry for her daughter, she really does seem like the sweetest little thing, but gem is just making a fool of her! Like others have said, can you imagine if her classmates saw what gemma posts! The poor girl would ripped to pieces!! 😣

Reactions: 2
Odd that her sister just posted a Christmas quote thing on her stories about ‘ditching perfection’ 🤔 I’ve thought for a few weeks has there been some sort of falling out? I get the impression Katy’s wife doesn’t like Gemma anyway!

Odd that her sister just posted a Christmas quote thing on her stories about ‘ditching perfection’ 🤔 I’ve thought for a few weeks has there been some sort of falling out? I get the impression Katy’s wife doesn’t like Gemma anyway!
Oooo that's interesting

Reactions: 1
Ooo what makes you think that ☕☕☕
Katy seems like the nicer twin (🙈👀🍃sorry Gem 🌿🙈) and let’s her little girl get dirty/ portrays a more relalistic version of life (compared to Gem - I know a lot is still insta perfect)

but her wife seems lovely.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.