Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of Gabriella from Desperate Housewives. Every time she came running in to the chapel to do confessions with the priest after her affairs 😂 dressed like a hooker llf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of Gabriella from Desperate Housewives. Every time she came running in to the chapel to do confessions with the priest after her affairs 😂 dressed like a hooker llf
🤣🤣🤣
As a die hard DH fan I have to tell you it’s Gabrielle lol, but that is sooooo accurate!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have a word with yourself Gemma for Christ sake. I think she gets off on the attention she gets going out dressed like this. Don’t you dress conservatively for church? She must cream her knickers knowing everyone will be looking at her (good or bad) walking in looking like that. Also it’s October and baltic outside ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel she's over compensating with the work out things for other things? She's never just chilling happy to be with the husband / daughter. Sunrise gym class, evening steps, sunset gym classes. I'd rather be relaxing spending quality time with my loved ones and have a few lbs extra than spend my life at the gym with randoms!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gemma hun you've been living for all things Christmas via ESPA etc since around June! Honest to God we took our tree down well before New Years Eve and don't plan to put it up for a long time yet! I love Christmas but bore off, so much more to enjoy through the next couple of months yet! 😴

Reactions: 11
I feel she's over compensating with the work out things for other things? She's never just chilling happy to be with the husband / daughter. Sunrise gym class, evening steps, sunset gym classes. I'd rather be relaxing spending quality time with my loved ones and have a few lbs extra than spend my life at the gym with randoms!
I know once in a while a post of a Saturday night take away with strictly/ the masked dancer or a trip to new look/Claire's accessories.what 11/12 year olds should be seeing not head to do beige Zara like her mum forced closed mouth smile, deli for days and macro plates.

Reactions: 6
I know once in a while a post of a Saturday night take away with strictly/ the masked dancer or a trip to new look/Claire's accessories.what 11/12 year olds should be seeing not head to do beige Zara like her mum forced closed mouth smile, deli for days and macro plates.
Exactly this !! She is totally un-relateable. You never ever see anything other than totally perfect “content” nothing ever represents real life. She comes across as an emotionless robot.

What's happened to the puppy
He makes an appearance on her stories every now and then, usually when she’s making some twatty post about having the beach on her door step & getting in her 87 million steps per day. Before breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think I’ve ever posted but I’ve just seen the “church ready” post wtf!!!! It grinds my gears when I see people here going to church/mass wearing sports wear but holy hell who dresses like that for church??!

She could do with doing a few squats! 👀
She’s literally got no arse at all!
I’ve just read in the comments she’s said she normal did 2-3 sessions a WEEK. What’s been with all the 2 sessions a day stories she’s been posting then? 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s left the likes on that post too! Normally she hides the likes. She honestly is so self obsessed. Well gem see You next year when you’ve gained and want to loose again 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.