Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her, she looks fantastic.
But will it be sustainable after her 16 week challenge has finished? Will she keep the momentum going and maintain, or will she put some of it on again?
She really does look great, but training twice a day is not sustainable indefinitely. In fact, it’s pointless. She needs to drop the cardio down and start lifting heavier weights. That’s much more sustainable and can be done 3-4 sessions per week, instead of 14!

Reactions: 9
SW breeds terrible habits. She seems to be constantly yo-yoing. Right now she’s exercising to the extreme, in 6 months time she’ll probably have gained it back.

Reactions: 13
I think for anyone (myself included) who is naturally fat, if I want to remain at a healthy weight (for me) then it means being on a diet. Not everyone can eat intuitively (I’m like a kid at a beige buffet if left to my own devices) and I think Gemma and many of the other SW huns are the same. You don’t get to be obese without something else being at play. Gemma will more than likely need to be on some ‘plan’ to stop her reverting back to old habits. I’m assuming that due to her heart she’ll need to keep cardio in her workouts. Weights are great for shaping the body but we all need regular cardio sessions for heart health.

Reactions: 11
Church ready in a nude strapless dress and white stilettos, in mid October no less. I don’t know what to say about that really.

Reactions: 19
Sure she looks to be in good shape but she’s still a huge catfish- she stands with her body in that contorted angle as to appear rake thin. I bet she looks a lot more average in person.

Reactions: 12
Sure she looks to be in good shape but she’s still a huge catfish- she stands with her body in that contorted angle as to appear rake thin. I bet she looks a lot more average in person.
Agree 100 per cent with this. Very weird, unnatural angles.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry she trains sometimes twice a day! It isn’t sustainable and she won’t be able to keep it up!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry she trains sometimes twice a day! It isn’t sustainable and she won’t be able to keep it up!
I’ve said this too, her trainer is being highly irresponsible for encouraging it too. But I suppose her ‘transformation’ and follower numbers is good for his business! There’s is absolutely no need. She needs to be lifting heavy weights to build muscle, which will in turn allow her to eat more calories. She cannot sustain what she’s doing now long term.

Reactions: 4
She proper gives me the ick, with her sunrise and sunset steps…. How can you write that and not cringe! Have a day off

Reactions: 10
Omg her face! Nice body yes. But that face is absolutely savage.

Also she's just asking for attention and outcry by saying 'Church ready' .... imagine being so insecure you need that much attention and validation from strangers on the Internet!!!! Lol.
Crikey Moses her face resembles Joan rivers here! And those bloody white stilettos 🙈 not a good look gem! Her body looks amazing and she’s worked hard, but judging by the ‘before’ photo (where we haven’t seen her looking like that at all) tells me she edits every pic, so her new body probably doesn’t look like this either! Like others have said, she knows her angles and she’s just a catfish. The regime is totally unsustainable too

Those glasses are £15 cheaper on Amazon with prime delivery. Don’t be suckered in people. I’m all for supporting independent retailers but not when she is clearly benefiting from it somehow

Reactions: 7
She said she’d done all of her steps this morning prior to say 9am then she’s doing more steps this lunchtime… seems to be a bit obsessive!

Reactions: 5
For someone who works for THG who own My Protein, you’d think she’d know how to spell protein 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.