Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be just me… but if I’d just finished a 16 week plan. I would deffo be treating myself to a bottle of wine and a take away, then back to it on Monday! Not our perfect gem

Reactions: 14
Wish she box her steps off and walk to get some different socks, give me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many steps is she doing a day? , does she get any time to just enjoy her family. Her husband must get bored if he's home always alone

Reactions: 6
How many steps is she doing a day? , does she get any time to just enjoy her family. Her husband must get bored if he's home always alone
And now she makes them all do her evening steps 🤣
Also noticed she doesn’t share anything of pippa either anymore

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it weird that she’s taking Olivia to that kids event today? She’s turning her into Mini Gemma every day then still trying to baby her, it’s just all a bit odd. It’s almost like the whole stage mum thing, except rather than her being a performer she just wants her to be perfect all the bloody time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel the saddest part is Olivia looked genuinely happy on the go kart, smiling with her teeth on show and then as soon as she notices Gem with her camera out she closes her mouth and turns her head away. She’s really made Olivia self conscious about smiling, Gem needs to stop trying to portray this perfect life all the time, it’s not realistic or sustainable.

Reactions: 13
She should be showing a big toothy grin at that age, not have her mouth clamped shut because she’s inherited whatever insecurities her mum has about her teeth 😭

Reactions: 9
She looked at that camera as if she was totally fed up of having every move documented for her Mums perfect Instagram life

Reactions: 6
I really hope Olivia goes through a goth stage! There won’t be enough eucalyptus in the world for Little Miss Perfect to sort that out! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she’s openly admitted she had an unhealthy relationship with the scales and it was her main focus which was loosing weight ? Well isn’t that what this “transformation” is also? Loosing weight ? I definitely think she has borderline ed
‘Protien’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s openly admitted she had an unhealthy relationship with the scales and it was her main focus which was loosing weight ? Well isn’t that what this “transformation” is also? Loosing weight ? I definitely think she has borderline ed
“I didn’t have time in my life to read up on all the information” reads 363557532 books a year 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just to stand up for the Tattler you are criticising here, there's a huge difference between writing a rushed comment on Tattle with the odd typo, and a formal auto-response email at a highly well-paid formal work position where there are repeated errors the whole way through what she has written.
Thank you xx 😘 💓

I feel the saddest part is Olivia looked genuinely happy on the go kart, smiling with her teeth on show and then as soon as she notices Gem with her camera out she closes her mouth and turns her head away. She’s really made Olivia self conscious about smiling, Gem needs to stop trying to portray this perfect life all the time, it’s not realistic or sustainable.
She might be quite unhappy really our Gem, hence the need to keep making her life look perfect. Very sad x

She might be quite unhappy really our Gem, hence the need to keep making her life look perfect. Very sad x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.