Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mingbag

Thread suggestion:
slimmingworldxgemx #5: an i for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

• Haha
Reactions: 35

tealover

Nearly choked reading that 😂
Is Andrew still in the picture? She's such a doormat staying with him after he cheated. Although she hasn't given him any children of his own yet...
I'm no fan of Gem's but I fail to see how the fact "she hasn't given him any children of his own yet..." is relevant or fair game. Nobody knows anybody's circumstances or decisions around pregnancy or children.

Reactions: 32

HereForTheLols_

Well that's awkward. I think you meant "lets". And possibly "no" rather than "jo".

I find her personality more irritating than her spelling errors.
Just to stand up for the Tattler you are criticising here, there's a huge difference between writing a rushed comment on Tattle with the odd typo, and a formal auto-response email at a highly well-paid formal work position where there are repeated errors the whole way through what she has written.

Reactions: 30

Ups27

VIP Member
When she brags her sundays are fuelled by oat milk lattes and steps, mine has been fuelled by a roast and two pints 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I hope Andrew farts all over the sofa and bed, leaves big skidders in the toilet, kills off all her flowers, mixes whites and colours in the washing machine, eats microwave meals piping hot, cracks open a few beers, and scratches his sweaty balls in front of the tv. Happy holidays Gemma 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
That gym pic in NYC screams eating disorder to me. The vast amount of weight she’s dropped in a short space of time and the inability to have a day off even on holiday just isn’t normal, it’s not like she’s training for a comp or anything. Her PT should be addressing this, it is not healthy whatsoever.

Also… all the way to New York and having breakfast in Starbucks. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jemi85

VIP Member
So I’ve just returned from a weekend camping in Haverigg 🙊

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not the worst place I’ve been, but it’s far from the picture-perfect chick lit beachy setting that Gem makes it out to be. Took a wrong turning too and turned around in a cul-de-sac and thought “I recognise that house!” and yep, it was the Marshall-Bosanko residence. Very pretty and typically, Gem…absolutely nothing like the others surrounding it.

Oh and I saw a woman being bundled into the back of a police van 5 mins later around the corner 🙊🙊🙊🍃🍃🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who goes to to gym when youre on a new york break?!!!’
Jesus.
Right? With the amount of walking you do in NY you don’t need to go to the gym.

I’m going next month and you can bet your arse I won’t be going to the gym or having a spinach egg and feta wrap for breakfast. I’ll be going to diners for breakfast for giant portions of home fries and pancakes and eating a million Levain cookies.

Also there are so many nice coffee shops and she goes to Starbucks.

Reactions: 24

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Are we all braced for impact?

NYC spam incoming. Not forgetting gym workouts, coffee runs and 30 million steps a day.

Tbh I surprised Gemma got there. She had a month’s worth of work to fit into 2 days, a kidney infection, a stomach bug, had to still go to the gym, start the fucking elf shite, put up a real tree alongside the other one and pack for dayzzzzz. Meanwhile in buttons land, we are bingeing on million dollar listing San Francisco and mainlining Greggs sausage rolls.

Each to their own. Each to their own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

HereForTheLols_

I feel the posts today of her showing her bathroom getting ripped out and the 'before' photo, of which the 'before' bathroom is incredibly modern and stunning, is just so inappropriate when we are in a cost of living crisis and people are questioning putting their heating on for like ten mins a day and she is doing that! So insensitive. But I kinda think she knows we'd be thinking this and doesn't give a shit and posts anyway!

Reactions: 21

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Portraying such a perfect life must be absolutely exhausting. She’s so totally unrelateable, does she honestly never think oh fuck it & have a chippy or order a takeaway, or whack something frozen in the oven? Every bastard meal is subjected to a perfectly styled photo shoot - who could be arsed?
Add that to the martyr lifestyle, up at 5am to workout in 40degree heat, drive 7 hours, works a 18 hour day & then gets in her 35k “sunset steps” at the beach. She gets on my tits (in case you can’t tell 😂 ) there will be women watching her thinking that they are failing at their own life, which they absolutely are not!! She’s setting Olivia up for a lifetime of unrealistic expectation.
Yes to all of this 🙌🏼
She may try to portray a perfect life, but she must be absolutely miserable. Who wants to live/pretend to live such a perfect organised vanilla life?! Nobody, that’s who. Live a little Gemma, have some fun, loosen up a bit, let your daughter be a child and not try to live up to your unrealistic standards. Fuck it, get your tits out, smoke a lil Mary Jane, get pissed, have a quickie in the back of Andrews car, let Olivia have a pot noodle for lunch, let out a big rippling fart, scrape your hair up into a mum bun, turn your alarm off at the weekend, get a big dirty takeaway, buy a butt plug, let the dog up on the sofa… life is for living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Ups27

VIP Member
I mean she looks great, but screw walking at 10pm at night and crumbling 1 single malted milk for a snack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ups27

VIP Member
If she was chocolate she’d fucking eat herself!!! It must be exhausting being so fucking perfect!! What happens when you have period pains and can’t be assed to walk 19k steps at 8pm?! What happens when you don’t wanna work in a fucking matching gym set with your hair dyson airwrapped! Have a McDonald’s for once and fuck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19