Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair makes me scream, it’s SO fried and gross. Notice how these ‘influencers’ only ever show the bad reality when they can immediately follow it up with them looking perfect again.

Reactions: 12
On a nice day out with daughter to hunt for multiple samples of all the mundane beige colours 🙈 get a splash of colour for goodness sake (that isn't eucalyptus green) 🤣

Reactions: 2
She had a blow dry last night & then washed her hair again this morning. Eff that. I drag mine out for as long as I can !!

Reactions: 12
She had a blow dry last night & then washed her hair again this morning. Eff that. I drag mine out for as long as I can !!
Also looked like she washed it before going ti the gym? Who does that,?

Reactions: 1
She really is a vile snob isn’t she? I’m out!!! I can’t view her bullshit anymore.

Reactions: 3
Olivia always looks so uncomfortable and unhappy in Saint Gemma’s stories. She never looks like she’s living in the moment, having fun, or just being a carefree girl. Sad really

Reactions: 3
What ??? I missed today and yesterdays stories (damn you life)
Just the same old boring precocious shite! I’m so better than everyone else, I’m the only person who loves Autumn, drinks coffee, makes a Christmas cake, reads books……………………blah blah blah. Nothing about her is interesting. Those bleeping white socks!🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And of course her favourite place to visit is the local farm shop where you can get overpriced apples squeezed into apple juice in front of your very eyes then go and re mortgage to buy yourself something from the shop. Do you reckon she ever pops to Lidl?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s doing really well with her training - but twice in one day? Who with a full time job, kids and a family can honestly be bothered doing that? Have a break Gem

Reactions: 10
Those champagne saucers….£85 quid for 2. So many people asked about them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s doing really well with her training - but twice in one day? Who with a full time job, kids and a family can honestly be bothered doing that? Have a break Gem
It’s also really unnecessary and unsustainable. Her trainer shouldn’t be recommending it at all!

Reactions: 8
Just a little suggestion, but if I’m cold when I’m wfh, i just pop on a Hoodie, or a sweater. Or generally any top that covers up my tummy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a little suggestion, but if I’m cold when I’m wfh, i just pop on a Hoodie, or a sweater. Or generally any top that covers up my tummy :rolleyes:
Ah, but do you work out twice a day, do sunset steps etc so you have an amazing tummy to show off on social media??

• Haha
Ah, but do you work out twice a day, do sunset steps etc so you have an amazing tummy to show off on social media??
Sadly not, im just one of the normal regular mums that can’t even take a pee in peace !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good for her, she looks fantastic.
But will it be sustainable after her 16 week challenge has finished? Will she keep the momentum going and maintain, or will she put some of it on again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.