Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the same flowery dress and her arm does look a little bigger. I think that ‘before’ pic in jd’s post is just a really unlucky unflattering photo that she’s clung to for the transformation.

Reactions: 7
Gemma needs to do a masterclass is showing us all how to get the perfect photo. I could do with some of that 😂

Reactions: 8
She didn’t post any other photos of herself in June. I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 4
Someone has commented about it! She’s replied it was from the 2nd June. Same frock but she’s obviously been photoshopping her grid pics for months (years) as these two pics don’t resemble each other at all!
Clearly "knows her angles"

This is like a girl I know. On Instagram she posts pictures where she looks like a size 10. In real life she is easily an 18. She posts "progress pics" that make her look like she lost 4 stone overnight. When really it's a couple of pounds and a good angle.

Reactions: 9
God, she’s just the most boring bore. Everything is just rinse and repeat, same smile, clothes, flowers, aesthetic, pose. 🥱 don’t even know why I follow her.

Reactions: 5
Someone has commented about it! She’s replied it was from the 2nd June. Same frock but she’s obviously been photoshopping her grid pics for months (years) as these two pics don’t resemble each other at all!
Aye the 2nd June, but what year ya bleeping moonbeam?! 🤯😂

• Haha
there is nail colour on the unflattering photo. None on the grid post. HMMMM!

I can't believe she has the job she does when she can't spell. PROTEIN & DEFICIT Gemma love. Come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s more worrying WHY she only posts such photos of a good angle/photoshop before…not true to life at all. What is she so worried about. She was a perfectly normal size before anyway, why the need to make it all look different and be deceptive on her grid posts previously. Then using a ‘bad’ photo for a before shot - she did the same with SW because she only had a couple of bad/larger photos!

Sad times for someone who should be a bit wiser to social media in their late 30’s, you see this stuff from teenagers.

• Heart
She’s definitely passing it on to Olivia too. They have slimming world recipes, Olivia doesn’t show her teeth when she smiles, Gem is posting pics of them both in workout stuff. Olivia is already thin as a rake which isn’t uncommon in girls of that age when they’re losing puppy fat but I just hope she isn’t worrying about being that way because of her mum’s influence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.