Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following the example of her old pal fopperbollox
I did actually start following her coach and he was ok, but I swiftly unfollowed him after he shared one of her posts and declared her ‘the hardest worker in the room’! What a bleeping cheek and a smack in the face for all his other ‘non insta famous’ clients!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s the hardest worker in the room because she has this toxic, overwhelming need to be better than everyone else. Superiority complex at its finest.

Reactions: 13
She’s posted a story showing her number plate on the car park card…..I kinda think it’s on purpose to show she has a 20 plate Mercedes 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It’s a company car so means nothing really. She made a big deal of “car shopping” on her stories, but obviously only looked at prestige. A Suzuki Swift or a Ford Focus isn’t “on brand” for her is it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what she does for a job because I genuinely want to do it 🤣
Why, she makes things look pretty. It makes her the tiredest girl in the world though and sometimes causes woman down! It enables her to buy all the eucalyptus and white socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She might have lost weight, she looks good. From the jaw down 😂… I’m just being a witch because I can’t stick to a diet. But the jaw is defined even more after the weight loss 🤪

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she bothered with those braces because she still does that weird as duck closed mouth smile even now her teeth are straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The jaw is something else 🙈 but I wonder if that’s because she doesn’t smile 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looked amazing in THE dress. No doubt. But her jawline just pops right at you. Not the greatest of poses.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she hasn’t had Botox in her masseter as all the before and afters I’ve seen make the jaw look much softer.

Reactions: 4
She’s so dramatic about stuff. Like yeah, she did a day of work. In a lovely hotel. But then she needs to BLOCK OUT her diary for a morning so she can sleep.

Reactions: 2
She’s so dramatic about stuff. Like yeah, she did a day of work. In a lovely hotel. But then she needs to BLOCK OUT her diary for a morning so she can sleep.
Because she is the tiredest version of herself now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly she’s one of those people that use 10 flowery words when 2 normal ones would do. She writes her captions in such a weird way, all the ‘boxed off’ and ‘tiredest self’ nonsense. It’s just so ott.
Also, what the duck were those white stilettos about this week? Giving Rita, Sue and Bob too vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So when she was posting pics of herself in June she wasn’t this fat. But now showing her real self. So the now pics are they just smoke and mirrors like the old pics? Hope that makes sense 😂
This makes total sense and I agree 100 per cent. Her face looks horrendous on the right. Like a Royal Housewife of Cheshire massively botoxed up scary Disney villain vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So when she was posting pics of herself in June she wasn’t this fat. But now showing her real self. So the now pics are they just smoke and mirrors like the old pics? Hope that makes sense 😂
She looks completely normal on the left too. How are things like this still being posted in this era of body acceptance?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.