Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with Gemma’s online clothing? All content seems to have disappeared

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what happened with Gemma’s online clothing? All content seems to have disappeared
I’d forgotten about that venture. Can’t see anything on her page but on tagged photos I found it, the page has been deleted

Reactions: 3
I have always thought she did well to keep it off. Most of the slimming world huns have regained it

Reactions: 6
Ahh Gem the hero

She’s always gaining couple stone then loosing it again, she went on a diet for her sisters wedding before obviously gaining then trying to loose again
She never looks to have piled it back on though, she always looks good and well turned out

Reactions: 5
Tuna & Salad Cream in the airfryer, get in the bloody bin!!

Anyone else with children able to scale Everest this weekend, get lost in fiction, then do a 3am boot camp this morning followed by a full on Spa bath. Thought not. Just SuperGem then :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Tuna & Salad Cream in the airfryer, get in the bloody bin!!

Anyone else with children able to scale Everest this weekend, get lost in fiction, then do a 3am boot camp this morning followed by a full on Spa bath. Thought not. Just SuperGem then :rolleyes:
You forgot working 85 hours and the sunset steps too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the plinky plonky music over the videos………………..wanker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must take speed or something and not need to sleep.

Do they all go and do those hill walks I wonder? Otherwise when is she seeing her daughter and husband.

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]

All before work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The obsession with those white socks……….it’s absolutely hilarious. I’m hoping she’ll wear some better more suitable socks with those fugly wellies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has to keep getting in there that she got a size 8… yes Gem, you’ve lost weight, we get it! 🙄
I’m not jealous at all, promise 🤣

Reactions: 10
Has to keep getting in there that she got a size 8… yes Gem, you’ve lost weight, we get it! 🙄
I’m not jealous at all, promise 🤣
Also, the tops on that rail will still fit her. She had a Barbour jumper on the other day, made sure to say it was a size 8, and it was way too small for her, it looked daft.
She looks amazing but her ‘workout’ pics are as staged as the rest of her life.

Reactions: 8
Also, the tops on that rail will still fit her. She had a Barbour jumper on the other day, made sure to say it was a size 8, and it was way too small for her, it looked daft.
She looks amazing but her ‘workout’ pics are as staged as the rest of her life.
Following the example of her old pal fopperbollox

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.