Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression with Gemma - yes she looks great but she’s a bit of a yo yo dieter ! Seems to get into fitness before gaining weight then wanting to loose for an event ( I remember she lost couple stone for her sisters wedding)

Reactions: 9
I get the impression with Gemma - yes she looks great but she’s a bit of a yo yo dieter ! Seems to get into fitness before gaining weight then wanting to loose for an event ( I remember she lost couple stone for her sisters wedding)
Totally agree. She really drops and gains weight ALOT

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's still rocking up to her SW group to get certificates and validation from a bunch of strangers 🤭

Reactions: 7
She's suddenly let Olivia grow up but now she's wearing plunging necklines. She looks lovely but too much for a good girl, she needs to find the middle ground really!

*young girl

Reactions: 7
She's suddenly let Olivia grow up but now she's wearing plunging necklines. She looks lovely but too much for a good girl, she needs to find the middle ground really!

*young girl
Olivia does look lovely but she looks 17 rather than 11. A girl that dresses like that shouldn’t have an elf on the shelf!

Reactions: 9
Little vest in similar colour underneath would have been more appropriate and wouldn't have detracted from it at all. I thought she was about 13 so even more so if she's only 11 ish!

Reactions: 5
I had to look twice as at first i didnt recognise Olivia! She’s dressed too “old” now. Like a 25 yr old would wear.

Reactions: 3
Oh I’m glad others have said it, I was worried I’d sound like a right old biddy 🤣 but that neckline is so inappropriate for an 11 year old!

Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping real? ITS NOT COLD YET, YOU ABSOLUTE bleep!!!!!!

oh and I’d never let my daughter dress like that and she’s 15!

Why would she be the model. She has one expression. Closed mouth, smug smile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.