Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have I missed something? Isn’t Olivia a little old to be believing in Santa? And she’s definitely far too old for Elf on the Shelf!! It’s a bit embarrassing in my opinion!

Reactions: 12

truffletrot

VIP Member
That post about primark was so fucking snobby I can’t even

Does she not realise that for lots of us getting a dress from primark is like an actual treat? Can’t all be fannying around circling the Cath Kidston catalogue 🙄

This is officially her worst caption ever. Her grammar and spelling is atrocious. It requires literally so much translating to understand what she means. She’s even added in a sentence that says, ‘📖..📖😂😂. Since she is #PreparingToBeATeacher (the hashtag she used the other night to deliver her daughters home-learning), let’s all hope she isn’t ‘teaching’ Olivia English!
I am genuinely intrigued by how she manages to find all this time to real all of these books she claims! I love reading but I don’t have all that spare time and that’s without me having a kid!

HereForTheLols_

Screenshot_20210330-081626_Chrome.jpg

Is she quoting the first line of Matilda book in relation to herself?!!!

How much effort must she have gone into to open up that number of books to make that background? Get a life you absolute saddo. Mortified for her!

Also I think yesterday's pancake pics were recycled and another super irritating post where she's lying about cooking that after three hours sleep and then going for a walk? Does she ever go for walks and god forbid just enjoy them without needing validation from the Internet everytime?

• Haha

Woodoo

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over the amount of make up she wears to go for a hike or a run. She wears more than I would wear for a night out! I just couldn’t be arsed

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
View attachment 544427She uses a very dark skin coloured emoji, doesn't she? Now that I've posted this there will be an incoming FakeBake post in 3. 2, 1 ...
Jumpsuit? Looks like dungarees to me. I dunno why she's boasting about buying from the kids section... the measurements normally match a size 8/10/12 depending what age you buy. Maybe it's because someone said she looked a chunky catfish when they saw her the other day🤷🏼‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There was even eucalyptus in her sister's new bicycle basket.

If they start delivering bits of cake tied up in paper with rosemary sprigs, and a hint of japanese flower water etc etc around the village again I'm going to go and jump in the lake that's right next to my idyllic house (that is, the lake that is actually 11 miles away, obvs).
They'll be throwing parcels of cake adorned with leaves over the prison wall

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

Think the Gemma fans on here need to create themselves a 'Love Gem' thread on Tattle so they can save their gushy comments on there!

Came here to say that when the lockdown announcement came on she was crying and whinging about how busy she is and lost education whilst wfh etc etc but today she's gone out for a walk and posted that she's reading another book???? I've just started working from home and it's a million times more busy!! She's just such a billy bullshitter

Reactions: 11

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I get not wanting to let things stop you from living your life, but is her happiness and fulfilment really dependent upon running another marathon? Probably not! But how does she balance that against the risk of leaving her daughter without her mother? I can't imagine taking that kind of risk. My child is too precious to me!
Her child also has the same heart condition so encouraging this type of martyr behaviour that goes against doctors orders really won’t stand her good in the long run - how will she feel when Olivia starts doing the same and collapsing on runs? I hope to god that never actually happens but this is the type of thing she ought to think about when she does stuff like this as it sets the tone for how Olivia will go on to manage her condition as an adult.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
This came up on my discover page...that dress is not flattering at all. It makes her hips look huge. Why would you buy one let alone two?!
I actually think it looks nice. Nowt wrong with big hips.... shite personality on the other hand... that’s a different story!

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

‘what is Easter without crafting?’

Fuck off.
Spent mine eating chocolate and drinking wine.
A far better use of the 4 day weekend !!
This is up there in her most patronising moments ever. Honestly I just despise her. So grateful for this group because before this I thought it was just me!!!!