Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her sisters long post that conveniently coincided with pride month and then led to an ad - which was originally about tesco and the checkout worker who asked which was her kids nanna!? Anyone else read it thinking this didn’t bleeping happen?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well there must be some amazing photo editing going on as there is no way her wife looks old enough to be mistake for a grandmother in the gram photos. I can only assume she looks very haggard in real life and old 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh my god she’s gained 4 pounds and now she’s back on plan and will never give up 🙄 can this Stepford twit ever unclench?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh someone is a tattle reader .. proud of her homegrown eucalyptus. Well it’s a good job you have a garden full the amount of recipes that need it as a side garnish hope the cats haven’t weed all over it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh someone is a tattle reader .. proud of her homegrown eucalyptus. Well it’s a good job you have a garden full the amount of recipes that need it as a side garnish hope the cats haven’t weed all over it 🤣🤣
A side garnish! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The thought of a baked bean crustless quiche makes me sad and uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.