Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ups27

VIP Member
Why does she portray this fake life of wine and chocolate!!! You’ve been on slimming world half your adult life you dick head

Reactions: 13

RedHotMoon

Ok so I have family that live in the area and we visit in the holidays sometimes. First off she lives no where near the prison 🙈. She lives in the village the prison is practically in the sanddunes. So no she doesn’t live next door to the prison 😄. It’s actually nice where she lives there’s numerous beaches, nice walks, good pubs/food places you wouldn’t even know there was a prison there if you visited because you have to know where it is to find it pretty much :).
Gemma is this you? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Whats near may I ask?
Everything I said is 100% correct I said it’s nice no it’s not Cornwall but it’s not bloody moss side. The prison is probably just under a mile away from the centre of village. It’s on the very outskirts of haverigg as I said you would have to know where it is to find it also! Everywhere there is a prison that’s all they are known for yeah? Leave off 😂.

So why did non of you reply to the lady who said anyone local what’s it’s like? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Cos I didn’t want to? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just found it odd that someone came on as a brand new member to tell everyone she doesn’t live near the prison and it’s a lovely place etc etc.
Most of what’s said about where she lives is said in jest, we know she’s not right next door to the prison, but we joke about it because neither does she live next door to the lakes or many fella she makes out she does.

Also, you’ve got to remember that west Cumbria is a *very* tight knit place, even living a good few miles away doesn’t mean much as someone always knows someone who knows someone, especially as one of the major employers in the county has people working from all over Cumbria.
As I’ve already mentioned too I realised just recently that I know her husband quite well too, I just didn’t know he was married to Gemma.

• Heart

MrsM79

Chatty Member
What exactly does she do for a living? She drives me INSANE with her constant moaning about how tired she is and wishing her life away. She must be working from home to be able to cook and eat the same repetitive food she cooks, looking after her sisters baby, taking in deliveries and advertising her tat on her website. She’s clearly not out of the house for 12 hours a day like some of us. She kind of sounds like she has it quite cushty.

Reactions: 12

RedHotMoon

Gemma having a meltdown over someone else trying to claim they invented Jammy Dodger toast 😂😂😂
LOL I forgot about that 😂😂

She has to be the last woman standing out of that Slimming World 'bloggers' 2017/18 group where they got invited to a bloggers lunch at SW HQ and then became like instant best friends, got invited to do naff jelly adverts with that girl Vicki from Geordie Shore, then had a few meet ups in Kat & Toms guest houses (which were always fun when the other SW instagrammers would post pics that hadn't been approved by like Gem and were never flattering in comparison to their own pages!)

Questions for everyone on here?

1) what happened to this group of friends?!!!! Was there a fall out? Anyone got any tea to spill about it?

2) does anyone else have any funny memories of this era of Slimming World Instagram to reminisce over on this boring Wednesday night?!!!!
The time Gemma didn't get invited to the Slimming World awards in Birmingham with Peter Andre as the guest host, and she spent the weekend posting passive aggressive photos about how she was having a brilliant time at the fireworks and wouldn't want to be wearing a ball gown anyway 😂 then when someone asked why she didn't go she simply replied "well I wasn't invited 🤷" salty AF.

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
No way does anyone sit on that bench with a tea and reading a book. You'd end up with a bad back from curling up on basically a piece of wood and not trying to gash your head on the hooks. Wish she'd stop pretending and live in the real world!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
‘feeding the Christmas’ Gem really… how on earth is she in the job she is in and she’s done this clothing thing… she must get someone to proof read stuff for her as she’s clearly incapable 😂
Does anyone else think Christmas cake is shit or is that just me? Can’t understand the love for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ My dad INSISTED on making it and was still eating it 3 month later because no one else liked it lol

• Haha

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I had to tell my daughter there was no Easter bunny when she was 11. Thought she’d be bullied! She still hasn’t forgiven me! She also loved her dolls and even at 11 would play with baby born dolls . ( but on the qt. would never tell her friends and I would never have shared it on Instagram. Had there been such a thing!) I guess what I’m saying is all kids are different. An innocence is nice to nurture. And a healthy thing. But don’t be advertising it for the world/ school friends to see! Keep the innocent moments private and enjoy them.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Or see the many, many books she owns! Seriously why would you keep every single book you’ve read? I have a few faves that I’ve kept but I usually pass on books I’ve finished.

OohReally

Didn’t feel like it needed mentioning I’ve seen others do it, she’s not the first or the last in that respect. I don’t see the harm in posting it.

But as you asked, the selfie was taken when she got to hospital and was waiting to be assessed, she had told them she felt fine but was told to wait and I guess boredom set in.
👋 Gemma

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Is she for real? Surely her real life isn’t like this? No ones is!
What do you mean, do you not live for fiction as if it were air? And get lost in the pages of fiction? And present your nightly tea in an assortment of le creuset casserole dishes with sprigs of eucalyptus strewn around? 🤯

• Haha
They'll be throwing parcels of cake adorned with leaves over the prison wall
They'll be throwing parcels of cake adorned with leaves over the prison wall
There was even eucalyptus in her sister's new bicycle basket.

If they start delivering bits of cake tied up in paper with rosemary sprigs, and a hint of japanese flower water etc etc around the village again I'm going to go and jump in the lake that's right next to my idyllic house (that is, the lake that is actually 11 miles away, obvs).
She could pretend the flooded mine area near where she lives is a lake within the lake district, it does have water skiers on it in the summer

• Haha
  • Heart