Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
It's strange isn't it, she says 'stop growing up' and babies her (the tooth fairy, santa etc) but proceeds to dress her, throw parties and have her act like a 40 year old. So odd
I thought the same! Can't work out if she wants her to be 6 or 26!

Reactions: 5
Everything has to be so perfect for the gram with her, including her daughters forced closed mouth smile. What kid that age doesn't ever do a big cheesy grin or a stupid face for a photo?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everything has to be so perfect for the gram with her, including her daughters forced closed mouth smile. What kid that age doesn't ever do a big cheesy grin or a stupid face for a photo?!
At least she isn’t taking half face pics of Olivia…yet 🙈

Reactions: 3
My eldest is really paranoid about her teeth and does this weird smile. I feel bad because she 100% gets it from me! My teeth are crooked but hers are gorgeous. I’m guessing she’s copying Gem!

That birthday cake is truely the worst I have ever seen… have a giraffe or unicorn or flower theme … in Gemmas case just throw it all together n call it a mess 🦒

Latest post about her nails shows a wedding ring, possibly due to the comment on here for fathers day. Not sure who wears a wedding ring like that.

Reactions: 1
I’m not commenting to pass judgement but I’m so intrigued about her marriage. She does several things a day around work and none of them involve her husband? I get he may not be in to hiking but it doesn’t appear that they do anything together 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not commenting to pass judgement but I’m so intrigued about her marriage. She does several things a day around work and none of them involve her husband? I get he may not be in to hiking but it doesn’t appear that they do anything together 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like her teeth, she likes to keep him a big mystery. He's probably tied up with some eucalyptus before she goes out so he doesn't escape 🌿🪴🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's a Teacher isn't he? Probably doesn't want the online attention. And doesn't want to appear on her flaky profile either. There's no cred at football when you have to wear bunny slippers around the house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.