Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been way further than ‘the village’ the whole duration of all 3 lockdowns! She’s a short memory. I can’t believe she’s trying to say she’s not been anywhere for a year!! She’s been up loads of fells, and there’s none of those in her ‘village’!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, the cushion!! It looks like a camel toe! Why?!
Don’t you know that anyone who’s anyone on Instagram karate chops their cushions? It’s probably one of her main hobbies alongside permanently clenching her hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t you know that anyone who’s anyone on Instagram karate chops their cushions? It’s probably one of her main hobbies alongside permanently clenching her hole.
Well at least she won't have to do a Paula Radcliffe next time she runs a marathon if she has such good sphincter control!

Reactions: 1
Gemma .... was this you?
BB1E83D2-5118-4A65-8912-6BE27AA7B454.png

She would post something like:

🌷 Off to the protest with my @HydrateM8 hot chocolate flask, homemade scones in a basket, half a face selfie, #LakeDistrictVillageLife #WorkForTheBrand’ 🌷

... with her La Creuset lid held against a white wall and her nasty pointy manicure in full shot and zombie hand posture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Gemma .... was this you? View attachment 496223

She would post something like:

🌷 Off to the protest with my @HydrateM8 hot chocolate flask, homemade scones in a basket, half a face selfie, #LakeDistrictVillageLife #WorkForTheBrand’ 🌷

... with her La Creuset lid held against a white wall and her nasty pointy manicure in full shot and zombie hand posture.
Her armour would be Cath Kidston

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This came up on my discover page...that dress is not flattering at all. It makes her hips look huge. Why would you buy one let alone two?!
I actually think it looks nice. Nowt wrong with big hips.... shite personality on the other hand... that’s a different story!

• Haha
I actually think it looks nice. Nowt wrong with big hips.... shite personality on the other hand... that’s a different story!
Of course there isn’t but she wears far nicer things that she doesn’t buy two of. Please don’t make out like I was body shaming!

Of course there isn’t but she wears far nicer things that she doesn’t buy two of. Please don’t make out like I was body shaming!
Im not making out that you’re “body shaming” her, I have literally stated my opinion that I thought the dress looked nice and there was nothing wrong with big hips. Defensive much?

Reactions: 5
Im not making out that you’re “body shaming” her, I have literally stated my opinion that I thought the dress looked nice and there was nothing wrong with big hips. Defensive much?
I didn’t say there was anything wrong with big hips though! I said it made her hips looks huge (when they aren’t!) I felt like you were trying to imply that I had a problem with big hips. I’m not defensive, I was replying as that is how I interpreted it

ETA I didn’t mean to come across as snipey.

Last edited:
This came up on my discover page...that dress is not flattering at all. It makes her hips look huge. Why would you buy one let alone two?!
I think she's standing weirdly, looks like her knee is poking out at the front. Maybe she's seen us all laughing at the way she stands on here and is trying something new?

‘Further than the village’ .... is this accurate? Any Tattlers local? Is the prison in the village? Share the goss!
Ok so I have family that live in the area and we visit in the holidays sometimes. First off she lives no where near the prison 🙈. She lives in the village the prison is practically in the sanddunes. So no she doesn’t live next door to the prison 😄. It’s actually nice where she lives there’s numerous beaches, nice walks, good pubs/food places you wouldn’t even know there was a prison there if you visited because you have to know where it is to find it pretty much :).

Ok so I have family that live in the area and we visit in the holidays sometimes. First off she lives no where near the prison 🙈. She lives in the village the prison is practically in the sanddunes. So no she doesn’t live next door to the prison 😄. It’s actually nice where she lives there’s numerous beaches, nice walks, good pubs/food places you wouldn’t even know there was a prison there if you visited because you have to know where it is to find it pretty much :).
Gemma is this you? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gemma is this you? 😂
As much as that would be hilarious I am unfortunately not Gemma.. sorry to disappoint 😂 ! I was purely talking out the place she lives not Gemma. I read this thread because I know the area and know of Gemma and some of the stuff on here cracks me up. Some comments proper drag the village but it’s actually quite nice if you’ve actually been to it and when I saw the question about the village I just had t reply because some of yall have no idea like no there isn’t a prison in the centre of the village 😂😂

It’s not often I cosy up to watch TV, i usually escape with a book in hand but with the release of - To Olivia ... this is one I am looking forward to watching ... bringing fiction and film together!’

duck off, you absolute bell.

To anyone who thinks her account is harmless it’s absolutely not. She phrases everything to make sure she seems better than everyone else and that normal stuff like watching tv is beneath her.

She’s an absolute toxic person and her behaviour is harmful to others and their sense of well-being and worth of their lives. Yes I think it’s that serious.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s not often I cosy up to watch TV, i usually escape with a book in hand but with the release of - To Olivia ... this is one I am looking forward to watching ... bringing fiction and film together!’

duck off, you absolute bell.

To anyone who thinks her account is harmless it’s absolutely not. She phrases everything to make sure she seems better than everyone else and that normal stuff like watching tv is beneath her.

She’s an absolute toxic person and her behaviour is harmful to others and their sense of well-being and worth of their lives. Yes I think it’s that serious.
Her grammar just makes me want to go on a rampage. She’s an actual moron.

• Haha
This has amused me no end. I’m from near there and your description doesn’t match. I guess your holiday view of the area is very different. The specific area is famous for the prison and not a lot else. I thought the same as the other poster with this ‘hey Gemma, still living in the lakes are we’ 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.