Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that selfie, it was outdoors and I’m sure the caption said something about being on the air ambulance. She had her head and neck stabilised in the picture as I recall. Also, hi Gemma πŸ‘‹πŸ» πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 13
I've personally never seen anyone else take a selfie whilst in an emergency head/neck brace either.

And surely if it was "fine", then why was the post deleted?

Reactions: 8
I've personally never seen anyone else take a selfie whilst in an emergency head/neck brace either.

And surely if it was "fine", then why was the post deleted?
Ahhhhhh I’ve been scrolling back on her feed to see if I can find it; didn’t know it had been deleted πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
πŸ˜‚ I'm sure it was taken in the air ambulance on the way to hospital. Didn't spanjee go and visit her? All totally bonkers!

Reactions: 5
πŸ˜‚ I'm sure it was taken in the air ambulance on the way to hospital. Didn't spanjee go and visit her? All totally bonkers!
Yes it was in the air ambulance and she was in a full on head brace!

Reactions: 4
So the snarky response I got from her fan club's founding member is incorrect then? Of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably did a Facebook check-in too when she got to the hospital 🀣
She probably did a πŸ›« Strava map of the helicopter route πŸ›«

Ps) please can all the people who have OUT OF NOWHERE started posting and standing up for her literally do one and make your own fan thread elsewhere. I posted this as a joke yesterday but literally please do one! This is not the place for serious debate. This is a banter forum about Gem and its so annoying that people have started out of nowhere (when this has been going for months and months) with these mega serious replies. Please, please, please make a thread elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She probably did a πŸ›« Strava map of the helicopter route πŸ›«

Ps) please can all the people who have OUT OF NOWHERE started posting and standing up for her literally do one and make your own fan thread elsewhere. I posted this as a joke yesterday but literally please do one! This is not the place for serious debate. This is a banter forum about Gem and its so annoying that people have started out of nowhere (when this has been going for months and months) with these mega serious replies. Please, please, please make a thread elsewhere.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I didn't appreciate being patronised earlier. Nice to know you all have my back against her publicist πŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I didn't appreciate being patronised earlier. Nice to know you all have my back against her publicist πŸ˜…
πŸ’―

I’m being proper serious. With the Rosie Ramsay thread her fans created a Love Rosie thread to talk positively about how much they liked her and kept the other thread for the banter about her. I really think people should do the same with their thoughts on Gem! If they’re unhappy with the banter on here then they can just make a new one, but this is not the thread for gushing about her for sureeee!!!!

So the snarky response I got from her fan club's founding member is incorrect then? Of course!
It's probably Gemma herself posting.. there's a lot of psycho tendencies bubbling away under that flower Friday bollocks πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸŒΏπŸͺ΄πŸ–• I love her new potted cannabis plant emoji too πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸ™„

• Haha
It's probably Gemma herself posting.. there's a lot of psycho tendencies bubbling away under that flower Friday bollocks πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸŒΏπŸͺ΄πŸ–• I love her new potted cannabis plant emoji too πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸ™„
Other posts elsewhere asking about espa πŸ™ˆπŸƒ

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.