Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Gemma (circa when she worked at Sellafield). I used to find her very aspirational and look to her for product recommendations etc. However since having read her LinkedIn bio I am completely distrusting of her. I feel that EVERYTHING she posts is either an AD/SP/gifted or linked in some way to her financial/personal gain. Her IG page is a business and a platform for her to make more money. There is no genuine content. It is full of undeclared ads and product placement. In my opinion she is everything that is wrong with the ‘influencer’ brand.
Seems she doesn’t influence anyone just pisses them off 😃😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For such an avid reader and digital mastermind her grammar and spelling are comical...'expect Jo Malone' on the shampoo ad!!! the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 4
Why is she using purple shampoo? You’re not blonde ffs.
Ah! I did find an amazing shampoo called Daddy O from Lush and it was purple shampoo. Worked amazingly on my dark hair. I bought it not realising it was for blonde 😂

Do we know why her sisters wife is on a ship? I know katy was a nurse on a cruise but her wife’s instagram bio says finance manager
? Is anyone able to give insight

Do we know why her sisters wife is on a ship? I know katy was a nurse on a cruise but her wife’s instagram bio says finance manager
? Is anyone able to give insight
They both worked for Holland America Line. A finance manager basically keeps track of the budgets onboard. It’s a very boring job.
Can you tell I used to work on a ship 😂

Reactions: 1
Advertising a discount code for olaplex that won’t work! I checked with look fantastic and olaplex is on the exemption list, no discount code will work even though Gemma says she used it 3 weeks ago- I smell a rat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah poor Gemma- not enough time to open her parcel but enough time to take a picture of it unopened, add it to Instagram and tell everyone how she's too busy to open it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.