Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the false eyelashes too heavy or caked in mascara that she can’t keep her eyes open? This smug looks really gets my goat 🐐
She looks stoned... imagine it 😆😆😆 herb Friday instead of flower Friday... I did wonder about all the stupid 🙊🌿🌿🌿🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gem's Sister & her Wife have obvs seen how much Gem is gifted etc from Instagram & decided to try & get on board ! Does anyone remember her Sister's Hen at Low Wood Bay (where else!!) and they had gifted, personalised Hydrate M8 bottles & at the Wedding there was a ridiculous number of Jo Malone candles. I only remember the candles as my Husband has banned Jo Malone - he said its just like setting fire to money !! I naively thought they must just be well off to have spent all that money - until Gem started to declare her ads etc & realised that they would have all been bloody gifted !! Who has a Hen Do sponsored by a bloody thermal water bottle !!
Sick of the posts almost everyday from her sister and her wife saying they miss each other. Obviously you're going to miss your spouse and child but can people not keep anything private! I know if my husband was away I would keep the photos and stuff they sent me between us, because that's your relationship not you plus the whole world.

Reactions: 12
There she is showing off her North Face boots and bag 🙄 She loves her expensive brands, doesn’t she? Shame most of the plebs, sorry, followers would only be able to afford the Spirts Direct boots 🥾

Reactions: 5
Why does she need a full face of makeup for a Sunday hike? Weird behaviour. Said it before, will say it again, she seriously needs to unclench.

Reactions: 10
Why does she need a full face of makeup for a Sunday hike? Weird behaviour. Said it before, will say it again, she seriously needs to unclench.
Not surprising considering she wears makeup to do a marathon!

Reactions: 1
I wear make up when I run marathons 🤷🏻‍♀️ You have about 200 photos taken of you at some marathons 🤣
But considering her job it's probably not great to be running in makeup which we all know is terrible for your skin. Like seriously who needs massive fake lashes to exercise 😂

Reactions: 1
If she is the digital head (just as well as there's no brain there) of Espa, does this account for the fact I woke up this morning and had two emails from them within a flipping hour?! I literally bought one thing on one occasion but the last two weeks they are serving up more spam than the Ingham family.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s happening with Gemma?

She could be a bit too twee/little miss perfect but largely I have liked her for the 3/4 years I’ve followed her. She was def one of the least annoying instagrammers.

but now? Feck me. 😳😳 I cannot put my finger on what has changed but she’s really flipped a switch into her account being her brand/money maker. Or was she always like this and it was drowned out a bit?

I reckon she’s went in over her head with her new house and the renovations. So she’s having to make money big time.

Reactions: 10
What’s happening with Gemma?

She could be a bit too twee/little miss perfect but largely I have liked her for the 3/4 years I’ve followed her. She was def one of the least annoying instagrammers.

but now? Feck me. 😳😳 I cannot put my finger on what has changed but she’s really flipped a switch into her account being her brand/money maker. Or was she always like this and it was drowned out a bit?

I reckon she’s went in over her head with her new house and the renovations. So she’s having to make money big time.
She’s always been like it, just hid it. But now everyone has realised, and she can’t hide it anymore

Reactions: 8
She’s always been like it, just hid it. But now everyone has realised, and she can’t hide it anymore
Have you noticed how most people’s favourite Instagram accounts have become the most hated since the introduction of Instagram stories? Gem, Fopperholic, Lifewithlil, lifewithivycoco etc.

Reactions: 17
I used to really like Gemma (circa when she worked at Sellafield). I used to find her very aspirational and look to her for product recommendations etc. However since having read her LinkedIn bio I am completely distrusting of her. I feel that EVERYTHING she posts is either an AD/SP/gifted or linked in some way to her financial/personal gain. Her IG page is a business and a platform for her to make more money. There is no genuine content. It is full of undeclared ads and product placement. In my opinion she is everything that is wrong with the ‘influencer’ brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to really like Gemma (circa when she worked at Sellafield). I used to find her very aspirational and look to her for product recommendations etc. However since having read her LinkedIn bio I am completely distrusting of her. I feel that EVERYTHING she posts is either an AD/SP/gifted or linked in some way to her financial/personal gain. Her IG page is a business and a platform for her to make more money. There is no genuine content. It is full of undeclared ads and product placement. In my opinion she is everything that is wrong with the ‘influencer’ brand.
Think most of us fell for it 😢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.