Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably having flower Saturday as she's so overwhelmed and exhausted. She'll be able to face the florist tomorrow after oat pancakes with that all important 1 tsp of melted nutella that she can seemingly spread over the entire length of the M6.
This comment has me gone 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
I thought I was the only fucker that noticed the nutella scam 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree she is awful for posting about bloody spa treatments being cancelled when people are losing their lives every day due to the virus. And people in the comments complaining about their treatments being cancelled last minute. No offence to English people here but no wonder it's still bad in England when people act like her!
I mean I get that it’s a bit frustrating, I had an appointment for an eyebrow wax about a week or so before lockdown and the company chose to close down all treatments worldwide. I was dissapointed and when I could finally get them done (I don’t live in the UK) I was really pleased but one of my best friends lost his 30 year old brother to the virus so if I hadn’t been able to get my brows done then I would have been fine. I certainly didn’t moan all over social media about not being able to get my brows done. I would never have wanted to put the staff at risk for my vanity.

I do think that when they opened salons back up they should have let people have their brows done since men can have their beards groomed. But with the state of things now, it’s probably ill advised to go ahead with lifting restrictions further.

Reactions: 2
Where is she getting her flowers that only last a week?! They look like an expensive bunch, if I was paying good money for them I'd want them to last more than a week!!

Reactions: 5
Made me laughhhhh, thanks!

I’m sorry to have ever missed the ambo Stretcher photo. Was it filtered to duck?
Actually I think it's probably the only one without a filter that we got to see. Probably why it was taken down so quickly. She had a "woe is me" look on whilst flat on her back.

Reactions: 1
Actually I think it's probably the only one without a filter that we got to see. Probably why it was taken down so quickly. She had a "woe is me" look on whilst flat on her back.
Bet she still captioned it ''man down 🙊🌿''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Where is she getting her flowers that only last a week?! They look like an expensive bunch, if I was paying good money for them I'd want them to last more than a week!!
Probably is gifted them also but just as usual will not declare them.

Reactions: 2
I see her sister is now all about the ads without really declaring them. Or putting #gifted in really tiny writing somewhere in the corner on some of the stories.

Reactions: 7
she was in an accident of some kind and took a selfie - a posed selfie - on the stretcher.
Car crash on the way to work. I think she was some kind of crash test dummy on a nuclear reactor at the time (just kidding, but she did work there). To this day, I cannot believe she took a photo when she had to be airlifted (we think). Don't add the brace! Save the eyelashes! Will someone think of the eyelashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember the car crash selfie!! Oh my word!!! And then she added newspaper clips to her stories of the accident afterwards. She was so vague for ages about it. Didn't say what happened, just a pic of her on a stretcher saying "this is not what I had planned for my tuesday" or whatever. Loads of people commented on her recent post at the time asking what happened and she ignored them all but was liking all the ass licking comments.

She's had so many car accidents over the years I've followed her that if I should ever come back to England, I'd politely request this special little size six blossom to stay of the roads for the duration of my journey as she's clearly a very tit driver. Or unlucky?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here it is I remember taking a screengrab and texting it to a friend at the time

WHO TAKE A PHOTO ON A STRETCHER!?

0FB44A15-12AB-47E7-8C93-8356E087FE5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What a nob. I remember that- did Spanjee go visit her too? Another Nob! All for insta

Reactions: 14
Needs to be strapped to a stretcher and airlifted, but is fit to lift her arms right up above her to take a selfie. And then fit to go on Instagram. For goodness sake woman. Talk about a waste of resources. Must have been acting the right drama queen. I’m mortified for her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.