Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed that one. I’m bloody mortified for her. What an absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Needs to be strapped to a stretcher and airlifted, but is fit to lift her arms right up above her to take a selfie. And then fit to go on Instagram. For goodness sake woman. Talk about a waste of resources. Must have been acting the right drama queen. I’m mortified for her
I thought that, suspected broken legs and pelvis yet probably did a marathon a few months later 🤔

• Haha
I thought that, suspected broken legs and pelvis yet probably did a marathon a few months later 🤔
''Suspected broken legs and pelvis'' yet only ACTUALLY had cuts and bruises and a concussion. I think that clearly shows she was being a huge drama queen at the scene for them to suspect that she had such serious injuries

Reactions: 13
The accident was around the 4th and the marathon was the 23rd of the same month!!!! Her caption says she ran a marathon with a cracked pelvis.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The accident was around the 4th and the marathon was the 23rd of the same month!!!! Her caption says she ran a marathon with a cracked pelvis.
Weird that she'd claim a cracked pelvis after saying that she only had minor injuries

Reactions: 2
''Suspected broken legs and pelvis'' yet only ACTUALLY had cuts and bruises and a concussion. I think that clearly shows she was being a huge drama queen at the scene for them to suspect that she had such serious injuries
Probably all to put in a claim if it was car crash. She is unbelievable. So calculated she makes me sick with her little flower Friday act.

Reactions: 6
I know people shouldn't let illness etc get in the way of them doing what they love, but if you're collapsing and ending up in ICU and have a heart condition maybe you shouldn't be doing these long runs?? Like it's not just her she has to think about, she has a young daughter who relies on her. I'm also almost certain she mentioned before that her doctors said she had to give up running? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know people shouldn't let illness etc get in the way of them doing what they love, but if you're collapsing and ending up in ICU and have a heart condition maybe you shouldn't be doing these long runs?? Like it's not just her she has to think about, she has a young daughter who relies on her. I'm also almost certain she mentioned before that her doctors said she had to give up running? 🤔
I know! Can’t believe how normally she said ‘collapsed under the finish line and got carted off to the ICU tent’ It’s understandable to want to be able to run but don’t push it and try and do marathons when you just want the attention from them really 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm a nurse, there's no ICU tent at races, just a standard medical tent, if you need hospital then you're taken to hospital, ICU tent is something she's made up. And also, a cracked pelvis can be extremely serious, I doubt if it were true she would be on bedrest not running bloody marathons. Such a martyr, if I caught her taking selfies while a an emergency team were tending to her I'd tell her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm a nurse, there's no ICU tent at races, just a standard medical tent, if you need hospital then you're taken to hospital, ICU tent is something she's made up. And also, a cracked pelvis can be extremely serious, I doubt if it were true she would be on bedrest not running bloody marathons. Such a martyr, if I caught her taking selfies while a an emergency team were tending to her I'd tell her off.
Absolutely this 👏
A cracked pelvis could cause lots of issues and even a hairline crack could worsen and cause internal bleeding and even prolapsed organs etc so no way you'd want to walk for a mile let alone run 26 with one. She would usually have been given crutches or some kind of walking aid also. She's so full of it, everything has to be the most dramatic version of events always with her 🙊🌿

Reactions: 12
Just wait til Boris and Dominic sell the NHS off and she’s having to pay for her healthcare. She’ll soon stop doing stupid stuff and being a martyr. No flower Fridays when you’re being charged £2k for an overnight stay and diagnostics testing and good lucking getting a plan to cover your heart Gemma you massive bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it my imagination or has she been quite quiet lately?? Probably too busy being the busiest person to grace the planet to bother with instagram!

Reactions: 6
It’s Friday, she won’t be quiet today. We will get half an arm holding eucalyptus before you know it. On another note, why did Spanjee’s thread get closed?

Reactions: 5
It’s Friday, she won’t be quiet today. We will get half an arm holding eucalyptus before you know it. On another note, why did Spanjee’s thread get closed?
I think because she set her account to private.

Reactions: 1
It got closed because she went private, its a rule apparently. But others are private and still have open threads 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It got closed because she went private, its a rule apparently. But others are private and still have open threads 🤷🏼‍♀️
they mustnt have been noticed yet so don’t draw attention to them 🤣

tbf she was long term private before it got closed. They don’t get closed if they just go private for a day or two

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.