Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know if the real her really is as perfect (anyone know her personally 😂)

Reactions: 3
Isn’t her child a little old to wake up early to see if the Easter Bunny has been?
🤥🙄
Not in Mary Poppins' house.

Those bunny placemats or whatever - were they an essential buy? This is why we can't have nice things people! Cos people like Gemma are out and about buying napkins for instagram!

Reactions: 4
Her spelling and grammar makes me want to cry. I asked her about working with THG and her various shady ads and was immediately blocked 💁🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sweet baby jeeeesus, if she put half as much effort into her grammar and spelling as she does with her instagram, she may actually come across as educated 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her kid is 9? She dresses her like she’s 15 she should still be dressing like a kid not a school teacher 😳🙄
Also, could you be arsed? With all that farting about morning, noon and night? Making everything in your day look perfect? Being sick & still running a a marathon ? Just come across as a bellEnd

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sweet baby jeeeesus, if she put half as much effort into her grammar and spelling as she does with her instagram, she may actually come across as educated 🤦‍♀️
Yep and just all those companies she has worked with she has never declared her posts including items / trips from those companies as an ad. And a few weeks ago on the first thread we were all bigger her up a bit saying whilst she’s annoying, at least she doesn’t ram ads down our throats. But she was doing it constantly and not declaring.
And yes she is treating her daughter as if she’s still in reception or year one or something. The daughters going to grow up very confused with sometimes being treated like an adult going to posh afternoon teas and sometimes being treated like a four year old. There doesn’t seem to be a happy medium!

Reactions: 13
I thought her one redeeming quality was not posting ads but nope, she has been lying this whole time.

are you guys sure she is still married? Not a whisper from her hubby during lickdown, with footy being cancelled and no sports at school you would think he would be home just now.

Reactions: 8
I thought her one redeeming quality was not posting ads but nope, she has been lying this whole time.

are you guys sure she is still married? Not a whisper from her hubby during lickdown, with footy being cancelled and no sports at school you would think he would be home just now.
At my nephews school the PE teachers are still in looking after keyworker kids! I don't know any PE teachers but I am guessing they either have another subject or they have the basics? My nephews aren't doing any work at school they are just playing or on tiktok ha!

Reactions: 4
Still married...I think lol.

Teacher up and down the country are doing rotas at schools, not every teacher has to be in at the same time.

Also, I would imagine (please correct me if I'm wrong) both Gemma and Olivia are vulnerable people with their pacemakers and recent hospital visits. I would imagine Andrew would be "signed off" due to being around them both.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.