Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am on her personal account (although blocked on swgem 🤣) and she posted a picture of Olivia this week but that’s the first thing she’s posted since September 2018. The last photo of her and her husband was June 2018.

Reactions: 5
Goes on about how much she loves books, yet she uses the page turned over as bookmark 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Goes on about how much she loves books, yet she uses the page turned over as bookmark 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair I do this too as I think books should be worn and full of love. That and I’ve lost every book mark I’ve ever owned.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing as there isn’t a thread about her, does anyone follow her sister Katy? She got gifted an elvie pump heard nothing of it for awhile then Lansinoh have gifted her a new breast pump 🧐

Reactions: 3
I noticed that Katy’s wife tags a lot of brands in her posts - she even tagged Ziplock the other day, which just screams “beggy” to me. Like they are on the look out for any kind of freebies. Next step up from this is asking for recommendations & tagging them in the post

Reactions: 10
After discovering this thread yesterday (she gets on my nerves - way too false in so many ways!!!), I had a look at her photos on Instagram and discovered that she’s not worn her wedding ring since May 2019 👀 After she had embarked on her Bootcamp obsession

Reactions: 3
Seeing as there isn’t a thread about her, does anyone follow her sister Katy? She got gifted an elvie pump heard nothing of it for awhile then Lansinoh have gifted her a new breast pump 🧐
I didn't realise her elvie was gifted, that makes me sick 😡 the parts for it melted in a madela microwave sterilising bag last week but easy come easy go when you get #gifted stuff instead of actually using your hard earned cash to buy stuff like us minions! Like magic a brand new pump appears 😏

Reactions: 8
I didn't realise her elvie was gifted, that makes me sick 😡 the parts for it melted in a madela microwave sterilising bag last week but easy come easy go when you get #gifted stuff instead of actually using your hard earned cash to buy stuff like us minions! Like magic a brand new pump appears 😏
I know it makes me sick. if anyone on here is the woman who asked what happened to it on the post - you’re a legend 🙋🏻‍♀️😘

Reactions: 5
After discovering this thread yesterday (she gets on my nerves - way too false in so many ways!!!), I had a look at her photos on Instagram and discovered that she’s not worn her wedding ring since May 2019 👀 After she had embarked on her Bootcamp obsession
Her husband mentioned her on Twitter in September ‘19.

Reactions: 1
Who wakes their child up at 6.30 AM so they (Gemma) can go for a run and make them cycle alongside? But it’s her PE lesson... despite the fact the husband is meant to be a PE teacher 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Fully realise I’m in the minority with this view point but I can’t stand the tanned look she goes for. Or fake tan generally.

her legs look dirty to me. Not “perfect” as she states 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who wakes their child up at 6.30 AM so they (Gemma) can go for a run and make them cycle alongside? But it’s her PE lesson... despite the fact the husband is meant to be a PE teacher 🤯
School or P.E. don’t start that early, so just let the poor child stay in her bed for another hour

Fully realise I’m in the minority with this view point but I can’t stand the tanned look she goes for. Or fake tan generally.

her legs look dirty to me. Not “perfect” as she states 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
She's an absolute dick. Everything has to be perfect 🙄😴😴

Reactions: 6
Surprised she's not waking her up at 5am to bake bread and Scones for the locals.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In fact what’s the point fake tanning during a global lockdown 🤯

oh.
For the gram.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.