Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pictures have such a large white border I find myself zooming in on each post because they’re so bloody small!!!!

Reactions: 8
I thought her one redeeming quality was not posting ads but nope, she has been lying this whole time.

are you guys sure she is still married? Not a whisper from her hubby during cr, with footy being cancelled and no sports at school you would think he would be home just now.

I thought her one redeeming quality was not posting ads but nope, she has been lying this whole time.

are you guys sure she is still married? Not a whisper from her hubby during lickdown, with footy being cancelled and no sports at school you would think he would be home just now.
Carby, is that you?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's more done up and posed when she's allegedly 'relaxing'than most are to go to out and about or to work 🙄 and I'm someone who always makes an effort. She don't half get on my tits!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why but I pictured her in something very different than a bungalow 🤷🏽‍♀️
Her old place was a dorma bungalow. I'm presuming she still owns it because it's not showing as being sold recently on land registry.

Presuming she owned it and it wasnt rented she would have made a decent amount on it too.

Reactions: 4
Her old place was a dorma bungalow. I'm presuming she still owns it because it's not showing as being sold recently on land registry.

Presuming she owned it and it wasnt rented she would have made a decent amount on it too.
Or they lived with her parents as has been mentioned on here lots.

Reactions: 5
She really didn’t make it hard to find her house. I found it straight away and I don’t even live in the same country! So silly! Nothing wrong with it but it’s not the “oh by the lakes, oh in the countryside” kind of idyllic abode she portrays

Reactions: 7
Not the kind of house I imagined at all-looks like a mobile home! I don’t think the previous house was owned by them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes just found it online! The prison is basically in her back garden lol. I love how she changed it. The outside before was shocking. Looked like a old community centre.

160k down south where I am would get me a nice little studio flat 😔

Reactions: 7
Yes just found it online! The prison is basically in her back garden lol. I love how she changed it. The outside before was shocking. Looked like a old community centre.

160k down south where I am would get me a nice little studio flat 😔
Its really not a very nice part of Cumbria as I'm from there. The houses are so cheap it's crazy. This area is the rough bit so even cheaper 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.