Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total de-rail but does anyone know if lucylu_sw has split with her husband? 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️
What’s the tea?? I unfollowed her after she quit SW and lost all content not that I was really interested in SW but it just became constant chocolate and dog posts 🥱

Reactions: 1
What’s the tea?? I unfollowed her after she quit SW and lost all content not that I was really interested in SW but it just became constant chocolate and dog posts 🥱
Still the same old, quite quiet on the whole I thought because of the dog being poorly! Then last night a random story about cutting some blokes hair, not her husband.. She was also moving out of her home before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️ Might be a million miles away I dunno 🕵🏻‍♂️ Spent 10 mins stalking her profile, no recent photos or mention of Chris

I can’t even find her profile anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ Has she changed her insta handle?

Still the same old, quite quiet on the whole I thought because of the dog being poorly! Then last night a random story about cutting some blokes hair, not her husband.. She was also moving out of her home before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️ Might be a million miles away I dunno 🕵🏻‍♂️ Spent 10 mins stalking her profile, no recent photos or mention of Chris
Ooooo I always thought they were an odd couple in the sense that life was so repetitive and never seemed like they did anything interesting even on holiday it revolved around food. She seems a nice girl just boring haha

Her husbands Facebook profile says he currently lives near Liverpool 🤔
It is kinda near Liverpool once you get to the bottom part of the Lakes I guess but I really don’t think they are together. She didn’t post anything on Valentine’s Day and there is nothing about him for months.

What makes you all think they are still married? Did she used to live closer to the Lakes in her old house? She she certainly seemed to suggest the old house was closer but then she also lied about all those ads. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If they have split it would explain why she bought something cheaper.

It is kinda near Liverpool once you get to the bottom part of the Lakes I guess but I really don’t think they are together. She didn’t post anything on Valentine’s Day and there is nothing about him for months.

What makes you all think they are still married? Did she used to live closer to the Lakes in her old house? She she certainly seemed to suggest the old house was closer but then she also lied about all those ads. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If they have split it would explain why she bought something cheaper.
Someone said he had posted on his Facebook about moving in to that house last summer

Their Facebook profiles show them as married and his profile pic is the three of them. I think she is playing a bit of a game with all the people speculating...but the truth is more than likely that there is no drama at all and they are still together.

Reactions: 7
Her sister (Katy) tagged her in one of those “post your first pic together” things which makes me think they deffo still together, she didn’t post anything though, which makes me think she prefers to keep it private on her SW account and more personal on her private account..
I’d love to have her private account but she didn’t accept my add request 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I absolutely hate the stupid ellipses she uses in place of actual punctuation. It makes her ‘sentences’ sound like a child wrote them. Has she ever heard of a comma or is being illiterate just more insta?

Lockdown boredom sunk in tonight and I started looking at her food posts, and my god all her food is so boring! Tonight’s lasagna is by far the worst though, only that pathetic attempt of a white sauce on the top layer? If I was Olivia I’d be putting myself up for adoption

• Haha
SHE HAS ORDERED HERSELF SOME FLOWERS AND WRITTEN A GIFT MESSAGE ‘TO GEMMA FROM GEMMA’.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN.

Sorry I needed caps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
SHE HAS ORDERED HERSELF SOME FLOWERS AND WRITTEN A GIFT MESSAGE ‘TO GEMMA FROM GEMMA’.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN.

Sorry I needed caps.
to be fair I've done this but not with flowers and usually when I’m mwi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.