Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully realise I’m in the minority with this view point but I can’t stand the tanned look she goes for. Or fake tan generally.

her legs look dirty to me. Not “perfect” as she states 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
100% agree. So early 00’s. Naff.

Reactions: 3
They have to go early as she has a full day of faffing about with flowers yet. It’s Friday!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she tries to be perfect because there is so much in her life that isn’t perfect. She has serious health conditions (as do her daughter and sister) so all this fake tan, flower Friday etc etc are to make up for what she can’t control.

Reactions: 12
I think she tries to be perfect because there is so much in her life that isn’t perfect. She has serious health conditions (as do her daughter and sister) so all this fake tan, flower Friday etc etc are to make up for what she can’t control.
That's actually really sad when you put it that way.... she's still a cock though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
:rolleyes: “The prettiest of nature’s creations brightening up the Weekend” 🌷 🍃
Flowers. A bunch of Flowers. Please stop 🤚🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
:rolleyes: “The prettiest of nature’s creations brightening up the Weekend” 🌷 🍃
Flowers. A bunch of Flowers. Please stop 🤚🏽
That she has technically killed to put in your house, my grandma hates flowers because she says they’re just brought from being alive into her house to die. She has a point. Happy flower Friday though!

Reactions: 8
That she has technically killed to put in your house, my grandma hates flowers because she says they’re just brought from being alive into her house to die. She has a point. Happy flower Friday though!
You should comment that 😂😂😂 and at the end ‘but happy Flower Friday!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Defo still married 👀
Obviously when you marry a person who has a child from another relationship you take on the person and the child as yours, but I think it's so so lovely how much Olivia adores her step dad and how much he adores her (I'm trying to word this correctly as I don't want to trigger or offend so I hope it makes sense haha). I don't know why but how he's holding her hand has made me so emotional (pmt-ing like a lunatic here haha).

Reactions: 21
Obviously when you marry a person who has a child from another relationship you take on the person and the child as yours, but I think it's so so lovely how much Olivia adores her step dad and how much he adores her (I'm trying to word this correctly as I don't want to trigger or offend so I hope it makes sense haha). I don't know why but how he's holding her hand has made me so emotional (pmt-ing like a lunatic here haha).
Yeah step parents deserve a lot of credit for stepping up and raising kids that aren't biologically theirs 👏 I'm glad they are still together for Olivia's sake

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah step parents deserve a lot of credit for stepping up and raising kids that aren't biologically theirs 👏 I'm glad they are still together for Olivia's sake
Exactly that haha! I know my sister isn't biologically my dad's and they had years of clashing from both sides and then my sister's husband has raised her kids that aren't biologically his and again there has been some issues. It's so beautiful to see a connection and love like this. It must be hard for both so when it works it's fab

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but why has she got Olivia smiling for the photo with the poorly bunny , makes it seem a bit sadistic 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but why has she got Olivia smiling for the photo with the poorly bunny , makes it seem a bit sadistic 🤨
“stand there, smile, and let me put this photo of you on the internet for the validation of strangers”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because not even a sick pet can dampen gemmas perfect life. Smile next to your sick bunny darling..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.