Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. I can’t see it either.
It is properly outrageous how she gets away with it.
She is busy at home now taking photos/videos to upload later on to pretend she is not breaking the rules.

She is busy at home now taking photos/videos to upload later on to pretend she is not breaking the rules.
I actually meant to post this on Brittanys! Shoe fits haha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do we think she's had a talking to by the ASA?

I mean it's still the same colour as the background and tiny but at least not hiding beneath her profile picture.
I highly doubt it, it's still deceptive, it's meant to be clear which it isn't, we only see it cause we're looking for it, the average person might not notice that. She's vile.

Reactions: 6
Do we think she's had a talking to by the ASA?

I mean it's still the same colour as the background and tiny but at least not hiding beneath her profile picture.
I don’t think “aff” is allowed, I think everything is supposed to be marked as “AD”.

Reactions: 4
I would love to know if the real her really is as perfect (anyone know her personally 😂)
I do - and no it’s not haha

Its really not a very nice part of Cumbria as I'm from there. The houses are so cheap it's crazy. This area is the rough bit so even cheaper 😬
Hey we aren’t rough!! It’s actually a really nice area yeh the prison is like a mile down the road but it’s tucked away ha

Have you seen/met her ? ☕

I remember seeing her filming herself in her bedroom for some kind of subscription box I was floored by the difference.
I know her she does look like that - even on the bloody school run!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I highly doubt it, it's still deceptive, it's meant to be clear which it isn't, we only see it cause we're looking for it, the average person might not notice that. She's vile.
I looked really hard. Couldn’t see it. To be fair this woman is genius!

Reactions: 3
Her daughters smile, or lack thereof, in her P6 and P1 photos actually break my heart, she’s given that kid a complex about smiling with teeth, it’s awful. Kids should be grinning ear to ear, showing off those gappy teeth and generally looking like children not looking like some sick kid from an old novel about the war.
It must be just for the photos because in person she is the sweetest girl with a beautiful smile and personality!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*new members commenting after midnight klaxon*

Could someone update Gemma's emojis on her phone please? She only seems to have three. I'm putting a contract out on that flaming monkey. Don't get me started on the eucalyptus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think “aff” is allowed, I think everything is supposed to be marked as “AD”.
It is supposed to be AD, I saw these on another page and thought it was really quite interesting!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It is supposed to be AD, I saw these on another page and thought it was really quite interesting!
You need to post these of the Brittany thread as well as she doesn’t do this. Hers are all gifted or press trip 🤢
Pretty sure she reads the thread as she is so up her own arse.

Reactions: 3
Why does she dress her daughter way to old for her age I mean midi skirts. Seriously what is she 10? She isn’t 30 years old. I hope she rebels when she is a teenager.

Kids are suppose to wear things that make you embarrass to be seen in public with them. My niece is embracing a “tracksuit phase” my god she looks like Jenny from the block but kids need to be kids get it out their systems. I think clothes is first form of expressing personality and as long as they are dressed appropriately for their age, let them express their own style.

Reactions: 10
Why does she dress her daughter way to old for her age I mean midi skirts. Seriously what is she 10? She isn’t 30 years old. I hope she rebels when she is a teenager.

Kids are suppose to wear things that make you embarrass to be seen in public with them. My niece is embracing a “tracksuit phase” my god she looks like Jenny from the block but kids need to be kids get it out their systems. I think clothes is first form of expressing personality and as long as they are dressed appropriately for their age, let them express their own style.
Gemma dresses Olivia like this as she wants the perfect mini me daughter.

Reactions: 8

Yes! My daughter is the same age and is going through a cycling shirt, slider and oversized t shirt phase. The amount of times I’ve said this month ‘go change the shorts, it’s NOVEMBER!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So after frazzling her already frazzled hair to blonde, now she is saying she prefers being dark?

Reactions: 2

I thought this exactly!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.