Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she loves beaut ! Much better in normal pics
Still can’t spell though!! Don’t grown TO much!!! To much what? My child of 8 knows the difference between too, to and two. Shame the adult digital head of a national company doesn’t! Awkward. Do they do courses? She could go on a spelling course maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Giving us a peek of her selfie light too ! She must use them for all the side shots and editing of the zoomed out dinners and repeat breakfasts

Reactions: 4
Gemma, we know you read here, less of the false selfie face, more of the actual you and declare your ads and you will be so much more likable

Reactions: 5
Gemma, we know you read here, less of the false selfie face, more of the actual you and declare your ads and you will be so much more likable
And maybe just check your daughter’s spelling and grammar homework. That would help to make you seem relatable. If you were just actually literate
That would help dont you think?? Adults like to relate to other adults. Who can spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And maybe just check your daughter’s spelling and grammar homework. That would help to make you seem relatable. If you were just actually literate
That would help dont you think?? Adults like to relate to other adults. Who can spell.
Bit harsh - how do you know she doesn’t have a problem with spelling herself?

Bit harsh - how do you know she doesn’t have a problem with spelling herself?
She knows how to write "duck off" when she needs to, or rip into someone when she forgets how to be all flower Friday. I'm sure she's fine 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gosh that’s so cheeky! It’s almost scamming !
I wondered if the bath stuff was an ad the other night but couldn’t see the link. Thinking back it was probably hidden like this one

Reactions: 5
Another thing to add to your list of accomplishments Gemma? Hide and seek champion?... but only when it comes to #ad #aff #sponored of course 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is unbelievable, I hope no one falls for her crap links and buys stuff
I did in the past. Over it now though!! I wanted to buy a load of these candles for clients etc. Ordered 80. Was so scared that if I bought them even without swiping up that she’d get the knock back ,I did it off my husbands account and phone! ( the discount is generic. Didn’t need her swipe up!!) Silly really would have been no skin off my nose to let her have the money. Just dislike her so much. Ever since the dead rabbit post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I did in the past. Over it now though!! I wanted to buy a load of these candles for clients etc. Ordered 80. Was so scared that if I bought them even without swiping up that she’d get the knock back ,I did it off my husbands account and phone! ( the discount is generic. Didn’t need her swipe up!!) Silly really would have been no skin off my nose to let her have the money. Just dislike her so much. Ever since the dead rabbit post!
That's brilliant 🙌🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.