Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has never portrayed it to be a business to her followers though. Ever. That’s the whole point.
Yes, sorry- meant to say that annoys me too, but I mean for me personally, as to not feel inadequately imperfect or so I’m not influenced by what she writes/ tries to sell, I try to remember it’s a business and her recommendations are not genuine.
I knew ages ago she must be working for ESPA all of a sudden, it was ALL she banged on about, and yet she kept that side of the job quiet for AGES- just saying ‘the beauty industry’ but plugging ESPA as if it was a new miracle product. Now everything she posts is linked to her job some how. Everything she buys is off the hut where she will be getting a staff discount no doubt.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she looked bad on the pictures. I don’t think either of them did. Katy had a more natural face than Gemma. It does seem odd to have makeup on in a pool but each to their own. I feel uneasy talking about their looks as it’s very personal and can be harmful. I think they are both pretty girls.
I get annoyed with the portrayal of the perfect life, when it is clear that a lot of it is funded by hidden ads and aff links, work benefits etc and so it’s not real or affordable to her followers. I think it’s good to remember that her page is a business.
I think Gemma needs to remember that and not turn into a total witch when people remind her that she's not displayed ad correctly. A previous poster has said they were taken in by one of her crafty swipe ups and purchased an expensive item. She's a con woman and that makes her very ugly.

Reactions: 11
She's gotta fix that breakage! 👀
It’s absolutely awful. That is not an advertisement at all! It’s a mess!

She is very careful with her angles also. Looks different in pictures taken by other people!
Try and find the jelly pics her, spanjee and the crew did with Vicky pattison a few year ago. I laughed when spanjee was constantly tagging Vicky and commenting on her pics like she was her best mate

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely awful. That is not an advertisement at all! It’s a mess!

Try and find the jelly pics her, spanjee and the crew did with Vicky pattison a few year ago. I laughed when spanjee was constantly tagging Vicky and commenting on her pics like she was her best mate
That jelly pic was posted on here recently. I think that's what made me think what a bunch of tossers they all were when that campaign came out 😄

That jelly pic was posted on here recently. I think that's what made me think what a bunch of tossers they all were when that campaign came out 😄
It’s spanjee for me. I’m so disappointed she hasn’t got a thread. She infuriates me everytime I see her. But can’t help but follow

It’s spanjee for me. I’m so disappointed she hasn’t got a thread. She infuriates me everytime I see her. But can’t help but follow
I miss taking the piss out of her 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Is she still with her slightly feminine dad? she used to have a thread but she went private so it got closed. Very mean of her 😆

I miss taking the piss out of her 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Is she still with her slightly feminine dad? she used to have a thread but she went private so it got closed. Very mean of her 😆
Yes she is. She used to be a proper cheap skate now she’s out every weekend, get fillers, getting her makeup done every weekend. She pisses me off how much she loves herself. Says she’s a Geordie on insta when In reality she lives 40 miles south of Newcastle

Reactions: 2
Yes she is. She used to be a proper cheap skate now she’s out every weekend, get fillers, getting her makeup done every weekend. She pisses me off how much she loves herself. Says she’s a Geordie on insta when In reality she lives 40 miles south of Newcastle
She truly is a complete and utter bellend! I found her "friendship" with Gemma weird. I don't think any of them are mates anymore since the SW groupie days fizzled out

I think Gemma needs to remember that and not turn into a total witch when people remind her that she's not displayed ad correctly. A previous poster has said they were taken in by one of her crafty swipe ups and purchased an expensive item. She's a con woman and that makes her very ugly.
That was me and I’m so cross. I also bought loads of neom candles. Some for friends and for me. I have no sense of smell so assumed they were lovely as she said. Mortified now. Spent so much because she said they were fab . Especially as she’d previously championed jo Malone. Then did a swap!! I’m so stupid!! They were probably awful. Can hardly call people And ask when you said thanks were you really grateful?!’ Ive been an idiot

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That was me and I’m so cross. I also bought loads of neom candles. Some for friends and for me. I have no sense of smell so assumed they were lovely as she said. Mortified now. Spent so much because she said they were fab . Especially as she’d previously championed jo Malone. Then did a swap!! I’m so stupid!! They were probably awful. Can hardly call people And ask when you said thanks were you really grateful?!’ Ive been an idiot
Aw :(
Shows your generousity. You should be proud of that trait and you are not the first niave person to buy something just because a sales person (as that is pretty much all she is) sold you a fantasy.

I used to buy and burn between 4-6 jo malone candles each week (i know, was to make my work reception inviting and femine). Once i realised how many jo malone / este laude gifted people, it ruined it for me, so i stopped buying. So these companies may get a one off purchase from a new customer, but trust me, they are driving their old and loyal customers away. Those one off purchases will not pay their staff for too long.

Reactions: 10
It's not you, it's her. She's an absolute snake! 🐍🐍🐍

You live and Learn. Don’t dwell on it just live with th satisfaction you’ll never be as sad and pathetic as either of them. Sure spanjee has won the bleeping lottery or summit Cos how you can go
Feom shopping in charity shops to lip
Fillers, makeovers, and drinking every week is beyond me. And an FYI for the outsiders. She is not a Geordie. She pretends. She lives 30+ miles
South or Newcastle and I could die of embarrassment at her accent

Reactions: 6
What a sneaky, greedy girl. She is the definition of a wolf in sheep clothing (enticing sheep with bloody candles and bubble baths). So far from the wholesome, innocent woman she portrays. I hate seeing #ad #ad #ad on everyone's stories, but this is even worse. Ads by deception.

Reactions: 17
You live and Learn. Don’t dwell on it just live with th satisfaction you’ll never be as sad and pathetic as either of them. Sure spanjee has won the bleeping lottery or summit Cos how you can go
Feom shopping in charity shops to lip
Fillers, makeovers, and drinking every week is beyond me. And an FYI for the outsiders. She is not a Geordie. She pretends. She lives 30+ miles
South or Newcastle and I could die of embarrassment at her accent
And now she’s at Wynyard Hall for a spa (not a cheap place if you don’t know it)...

Can't believe how different she looks in photos taken by someone else 😳

And of course barely visible #aff 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.