Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never ever replies to dm’s. She’s so rude.
She also says her and her sister are identical but I’ve seen her sister say they aren’t. So one of them is lying

Reactions: 4
She’s even turned her bio into a giant look fantastic Black Friday Ad,

fancies herself as some kings of lifestyle guru when actually she’s just a tit telesales lady 😂😂😂

Oh my god 😮😮😮
I’ve never seen them before! What the hell is that little jacket about 😂 and the dress overall 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must have seen these pictures before but have blocked them out! I’d love to find out the full gossip and why her ex doesn’t see Olivia!

Reactions: 2
Wow those images. They seem to have really chubby faces considering they have small figures in the photo. She looks totally different!

Reactions: 5
Im also curious why she doesn’t get her teeth looked at. She would probably get a hefty discount for promoting the dentist/treatment and there’s so much more they could do rather than Invisalign

Just had to come back to look at the pictures because I am dying at them!

In all seriousness... does anyone know the timescale between end of first marriage and dating current husband? I still think Olivia looks like this husband! Could it be possible? Sorry I don't have Facebook to nosey

Reactions: 1
She got with her husband in 2013 according to Facebook. Olivia is 11ish? So pretty sure her ex-husband is the father. Or some random - who knows?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.