Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try and spot the “aff” sneaky cow! Also, I thought it had to be “ad”?!
I was just looking at her stories just getting more and more annoyed.. everyone just has a tiny little #aff that almost matches the background so small in a corner. I really wish they would do something before the stories, like ‘the following swipe ups are affiliate links, where I will make a small percentage of you were to make a purchase blah blah blah’ it’s so sneaky. And they should be marked AD anyway not AFF

Reactions: 9
I was just looking at her stories just getting more and more annoyed.. everyone just has a tiny little #aff that almost matches the background so small in a corner. I really wish they would do something before the stories, like ‘the following swipe ups are affiliate links, where I will make a small percentage of you were to make a purchase blah blah blah’ it’s so sneaky. And they should be marked AD anyway not AFF
She is absolutely vile!

Reactions: 8
So besides from the sneaky ADs which I agree I’ve come on here because I have finally had enough of one thing in particular...

How bleeping miserable she is!

Have you ever known anyone to wish their life away as much as she does? I’m not too sure if she says it as it increases engagement (perhaps everyone’s miserable and wants the weekend too so yep I will like your post cause I agree with you kind of thing). But I’ve come to realise for the time I’ve been following her, easily around 2 years, it’s the same thing. “Longest day ever”. “Is is the weekend yet?”. “It’s Monday. Roll on Friday” etc etc. It’s actually such boring content now and HELLO you get time to run, to fake tan, to fix your house and your Friday flowers, to even take a damn bath and read a whole book in one night.

Try being a nurse, a paramedic, a prison officer, a police officer anyone who works bleeping hard, over and above the Monday to Friday 9-5pm at home and THEN tell me what the mondayest Monday feels like.

Sorry. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So besides from the sneaky ADs which I agree I’ve come on here because I have finally had enough of one thing in particular...

How bleeping miserable she is!

Have you ever known anyone to wish their life away as much as she does? I’m not too sure if she says it as it increases engagement (perhaps everyone’s miserable and wants the weekend too so yep I will like your post cause I agree with you kind of thing). But I’ve come to realise for the time I’ve been following her, easily around 2 years, it’s the same thing. “Longest day ever”. “Is is the weekend yet?”. “It’s Monday. Roll on Friday” etc etc. It’s actually such boring content now and HELLO you get time to run, to fake tan, to fix your house and your Friday flowers, to even take a damn bath and read a whole book in one night.

Try being a nurse, a paramedic, a prison officer, a police officer anyone who works bleeping hard, over and above the Monday to Friday 9-5pm at home and THEN tell me what the mondayest Monday feels like.

Sorry. Rant over.
All of this. What you said x 100000

Reactions: 7
All of this. What you said x 100000
Sorry also. Thanks for all you do. We all appreciate it ( well most!!). Thank you. Life’s tit for W lot of us at the moment. MaYbe those at espa should think about what they are promoting!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've reported her AGAIN. This aff is the worst. Why isn't this being dealt with?

I've just realised though I put espa as the company.

Oh well. She's been doing lots of swipe ups without even an aff
It’s literally every post and she constantly gets away with it!

Reactions: 4
Clearly she has an issue with her teeth, it’s quite obvious considering she never shows them in pictures, so I wonder why she’s never got them “fixed”. I am only basing this on the fact that she is constantly taking extremely flattering pictures of herself and she looks stunning in them, but the teeth issue comes up time and time again and I genuinely just wonder why she hasn’t had any work done when she’s so obviously self conscious of them.

Reactions: 5
I am not a fan however I think she is still a very pretty lady, I think if she stopped all the fake smiles and pics looking gods. We would all see that.

Reactions: 2
I am not a fan however I think she is still a very pretty lady, I think if she stopped all the fake smiles and pics looking gods. We would all see that.
She’s not pretty on the inside though and that makes her an ugly person regardless of what she physically looks like.

Reactions: 6
I think maybe she wouldn’t the the results she wants. I went for an Invisalign consultation and when she showed me the projected ‘after’ it wasn’t worth the cash. Instead of wonky teeth id he left with ‘triangles’ in between each teeth looking like I had food stuck!

Clearly she has an issue with her teeth, it’s quite obvious considering she never shows them in pictures, so I wonder why she’s never got them “fixed”. I am only basing this on the fact that she is constantly taking extremely flattering pictures of herself and she looks stunning in them, but the teeth issue comes up time and time again and I genuinely just wonder why she hasn’t had any work done when she’s so obviously self conscious of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.