Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t often (ever?) get jealous of instagrammers and their accounts.

However, today and Gemma’s escapades at a fairly nice looking spa have tipped me over the edge.

I’m in lockdown measures so f*cking strict in Scotland I can’t even get a glass of wine with a meal out as restaurants are shut. Had my covid test today and went on insta to see her and her gammon faced sister prancing about a spa and pool.

I’d literally kill for a spa and swim 😂😡

Hating on Gemma so so much right now!

Reactions: 16
I don’t often (ever?) get jealous of instagrammers and their accounts.

However, today and Gemma’s escapades at a fairly nice looking spa have tipped me over the edge.

I’m in lockdown measures so f*cking strict in Scotland I can’t even get a glass of wine with a meal out as restaurants are shut. Had my covid test today and went on insta to see her and her gammon faced sister prancing about a spa and pool.

I’d literally kill for a spa and swim 😂😡

Hating on Gemma so so much right now!
But who seriously wears false lashes and a face full of make up to a spa... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK so how much work has Gemma had done. She and the sister used to look very alike. These days.. not so much. Especially on that spa pic

Reactions: 7
I honestly think the two of them look like something from Wallace and Gromit. Weird half smile play dough faces the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh and we get a pic of the husband.. is that because someone mentioned on here how she keeps him under lock and key?

Reactions: 14
OK so how much work has Gemma had done. She and the sister used to look very alike. These days.. not so much. Especially on that spa pic
She is very careful with her angles also. Looks different in pictures taken by other people!

Reactions: 5
Looks nothing like that in real life. Literally nothing!!!
Have you seen/met her ? ☕

I remember seeing her filming herself in her bedroom for some kind of subscription box I was floored by the difference.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen/met her ? ☕

I remember seeing her filming herself in her bedroom for some kind of subscription box I was floored by the difference.
Saw her in low wood at the beginning of the year. Swanning around! I thought there was something familiar about her then it twigged. She’s totally different to the image she portrays.

Reactions: 6
That picture of her sister and her makes that spa look like the most boring place on earth - not a genuine, happy smile between them. Totally forced

Reactions: 10
That picture of her sister and her makes that spa look like the most boring place on earth - not a genuine, happy smile between them. Totally forced
That’s because it’s not a treat! They just swan off there when they fancy because they have such awful terrible stress filled lives 🙄

Reactions: 7
I actually really like her sister, she's a lot more down to earth than Gemma comes across. I know she's done the odd AD now and again, but she does seem more genuine!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she looked bad on the pictures. I don’t think either of them did. Katy had a more natural face than Gemma. It does seem odd to have makeup on in a pool but each to their own. I feel uneasy talking about their looks as it’s very personal and can be harmful. I think they are both pretty girls.
I get annoyed with the portrayal of the perfect life, when it is clear that a lot of it is funded by hidden ads and aff links, work benefits etc and so it’s not real or affordable to her followers. I think it’s good to remember that her page is a business.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.