Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C69C09EB-E204-4E51-B850-F027827B0F80.png

Here she goes again 🙄🙄🙄 isn’t she amazing! She just ran the London marathon and now has to drive home! 😱 duck off gemma you’re sat in the passenger seat! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to stick up for her as she irritates the tit out of me but the front camera flips the image so she is actually sat in the drivers seat.
Oops 😬 sorry! 🙈 my mistake! (I’m not a selfie taker 😆) she just really irritated the crap out of me today and I flipped 🙈 I’ll take a chill pill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look she just ran a marathon without doing any training and a pace maker 👏🏼👏🏼 Well done you absolute tool 🙄

Reactions: 20
I don’t buy that photo at all. Nobody looks like that after a marathon, unless she’s had a full shower and new face on.

I've finally unfollowed Gemma. The last straw was that stupid marathon post.
I had a family member run the marathon yesterday where they live. I saw first hand EXACTLY how hard it was and how red/sweaty she was even though she had trained properly and doesn't have a pace maker!! I don't mind the Espa sneakily hidden adverts because I just scroll on past, but the lack of transparency with her marathon posts are what has tipped me over the edge.

Reactions: 14
People die running the marathon but Gemma’s hair doesn’t move, she doesn’t lose one bead of sweat and her makeup doesn’t budge

Reactions: 10
She is so selfish running that marathon with her Health conditions and no training. What would happen to her poor little girl if god forbid she just dropped dead (which happens frequently at the London marathon). Such a bloody martyr

Reactions: 12
Judging by her time, I don’t think she runs it (still an amazing thing to do though!!). I have friends who have Long QT syndrome and staying alive for their kids is their main priority. With her health issues and the pressures on the NHS at the minute you’d think she’d be more sensible.

Reactions: 11
Judging by her time, I don’t think she runs it (still an amazing thing to do though!!). I have friends who have Long QT syndrome and staying alive for their kids is their main priority. With her health issues and the pressures on the NHS at the minute you’d think she’d be more sensible.
Yeah, but if she was to be sensible like that then she wouldn’t be able to do her bragging/martyr posts on Instagram, which we all know Gemma NEEDS to do 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yeah, but if she was to be sensible like that then she wouldn’t be able to do her bragging/martyr posts on Instagram, which we all know Gemma NEEDS to do 🙄
Oh yes, she’s such a martyr. I’m sure her daughter would love having to visit her in hospital because she ‘just’ had to do a marathon (without training).

Reactions: 6
As mentioned, she barely ran it. Her Strava is public and shows her pace as 13 mins 33 secs per mile. For context, I class myself as a very average, on the slower side runner, and tend to hit about 10mins per mile. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to take away from anyone that runs/ran the marathon/other races at a similar pace to Gemma AT ALL, because it's still a huge achievement and well done to anyone that slogs it out for that long, BUT she makes out like she's Paula bloody Radcliffe and it gets right on my tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As mentioned, she barely ran it. Her Strava is public and shows her pace as 13 mins 33 secs per mile. For context, I class myself as a very average, on the slower side runner, and tend to hit about 10mins per mile. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to take away from anyone that runs/ran the marathon/other races at a similar pace to Gemma AT ALL, because it's still a huge achievement and well done to anyone that slogs it out for that long, BUT she makes out like she's Paula bloody Radcliffe and it gets right on my tits.
I think she’s done a decent job to manage 26 miles in 6 hours. Carrying on for that distance is tough even with training. My fastest pace running was 9.30 min miles and I wouldn’t consider 10 min miles to be slow at all.
I don’t always agree with Gemma or like what she does but I think she does deserve a bit of credit for doing it, she shouldn’t have done it with her health issues and no training but still.

I think she’s done a decent job to manage 26 miles in 6 hours. Carrying on for that distance is tough even with training. My fastest pace running was 9.30 min miles and I wouldn’t consider 10 min miles to be slow at all.
I don’t always agree with Gemma or like what she does but I think she does deserve a bit of credit for doing it, she shouldn’t have done it with her health issues and no training but still.
I don’t think anyone is saying anything different from what you have said.
The main points are she probably shouldn’t have done it. Not one of those who knew her time said anything negative about her time - all they mentioned was that she portrayed different, which is what adds to how fake she is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.